Video Confessions

Jack's POV

"Top of the mornin' to yer laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye, today i'm here with Mark, Bob and Wade and we are playing GTA 5! Say hi guys :D!" I began the intro that made my videos different to everyone else's.

"Hello" Mark said in a deep voice, close to his mic.

"Greetings!" said Bob and Wade in unison.

We began playing around and joking to each other.

"F*** I'm so bored..." Mark suddenly said. Wade decided we should play truth or dare. I groaned but told him we could just as long as anything wasn't too deep or 'interesting' xD.

Mark's POV

I smirked and began the game, figuring no one else would. "Truth or Dare, Bob!"

"Dare" Bob gave in and I attempted an evil laugh. "Next time you get a flying vehicle, you have to crash it, kinda lame I know but that's the only thing I could think of!"I started everyone off laughing.

"Alright I'll work on it..." Bob sighed and focused on trying to find the airport on the map for a few mins then broke the silence.

"Jack, Truth or Dare?!"
"S***, umm Truth." He laughed and asked him if he was too chicken to pick dare, he growled at him.
"Ok... Umm, for the fandom, would you ever date a boy?"
"R-really Bob?! O-ok umm, yeah I guess if I liked him and it was necessary or whatever." He said slightly groaning but stuttering.

"Oi oi, Mark!" Wade explained smirking.
"Shut up Wade!" I yelled goofily.

Little does he know what I'm thinking right now, Jack would date a guy? Wow, maybe the fandom has a shot at making this happen ;)! I snap back into reality as Jack asked me Truth or Dare.

"Dare!" I say confidently.
"For the rest of this game of T or D you have to t-talk s-seductively."
"Ffs, Jack, fine!"

"Ok truth or dare Wade, let's make this the last one or this will get boring!" I say deeply and sexy.
"Truth to make it even :D!" He said merrily.
"AAAAHHH DONE IT!" Bob shouted loudly, bursting my eardrums.

"GOOD BUT MAYBE TALK QUIETER NEXT TIME B****!" I yelled back, I could hear Jack laughing about the same level as I was shouting. I smiled widely at him through the web cam. His laugh is so adorable! It makes my day!

"How does it feel to be the weirdest person that ever set foot on the planet?!" I questioned to Wade just as everyone's laughter picked back up again.
"I feel like a punch bag, but oh well you guys are cool so I honestly couldn't care less!" He said sweetly.
I heard awws from Jack and Bob.

"Shut up you big doof!" I chuckled.

We went back to playing and attacking each other laughing.

Jack's POV
"Punch the like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS and high fives ALL AROUND! Wapish, wapish! And thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIIIIDDDDEEEEOOOO!" I shouted down my mic and switched off my camera, still talking to my group of amazing friends. Bob and Wade left so me and Mark kept on talking.

"Would you date a guy?" He smirked at me and moved his eyebrows up and down then I looked down at the floor to hide my blushing.
"I guess so yeah..." I sighed and looked back up at Mark who held up a paper heart that said 'Jack + Mark, Bffs and greatest people ever' a fan had given it to him and the person had taken their time by colouring in the background pink and green with moustaches and septic eyes all over. I smiled widely and felt a tear come to my eye. Then he reached down and showed me a drawing I gave him when we were kids (just imagine that happened) I stared at it in awe.

"You kept it?!"

"Of course, it reminds me of the best person that ever came into my life..." He explained, tears now streaming down my face.