•The Wars• Part 15

Jack's POV
I sighed deeply and looked into the mirror. This is fucking it Jackaboy. You can't fuck this moment up...

Mark's POV
I stood at the end of the aisle, staring down at the beautiful bouquet of flowers I had in my hands, pink and white ones with green and red decor.
Then I saw him. The guy that always made me smile. Every time he walked in the room I would be dazed. I would smile uncontrollably. Everytime he pouted or called me daddy it would melt me and my heart.
Right up until this moment.

Now it would remind me of this moment. Every sweet little adorable sexy thing he would do from now on. Will remind me of this.

He walked right up to me in his hot blue tux. I took his hand in mine and we both looked towards the man that would make this moment happen.

"I, Mark Edward Fischbach, take you, Sean William McLoughlin, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

My heart melted when I saw the tears of happiness form in his eyes, making me also very emotional.

"I, Sean William McLoughlin, take you, Mark Edward Fischbach, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Sean leaned into me, smashing his lips into mine and making. 

Both
The most memorable kiss ALIVE!❤️💚