Life is tough

Mark's POV
I turned over in the warm feeling bed to face the window when suddenly I touched something. I looked more closely at it. Neon green mop of hair... adorable smile... Jack. Not to mention how cute he looks when he's sleeping. Nooo don't think like that. F**k Mark you're straight dammit. The sleeping figure next to me opened one of his eyes and rubbed it gently. He was still wearing his funny little 'boss' hat, nothing else though.

"Morning Markimoo!" Jack said tiredly, wrapping his arm round my legs as I propped myself up in bed.

"Hey Jackaboy..." I trailed off as I saw myself naked. Did we...!?

"What's up?"

"N-Nothing just... did we g-get it on?" I asked.

Jack's POV
All I could do was nod. I hoped he didn't freak out, secretly crossing my fingers under the sheets. Mark hopped out of bed and put on his clothes again - I couldn't help but stare at him in awe when he occasionally looked at me, smiling. He was just about to go out of the door as he turned round and picked up his phone.

"What are you doing, where are you going?"

"I need to go home t-to umm get shopping! Yeah shopping..." he trailed off again, taking his arm and dragging him and sitting him on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me what's wrong... please, babe?" Mark unwrapped my arms and stood up quickly. He told me not to call him that and he couldn't do this yet, also he said I know that he's straight.

"Unlike me...!" I explained, letting tears stream down my face. "I-I love you Mark!"

Mark's POV
"For f**k sake Jack!" I raised my voice "I'M NOT F**KING GAY OR BI!!" I stood up slammed the bedroom door and ran downstairs and out the door as quick as possible.

*Ttttiiiimmmmeeee Sssskkkkiiiipppp*
I plopped myself down on the sofa and took deep breaths, calming myself down. After a while I walked to the kitchen and got some coffee. However, when I say down I could feel the emotion suddenly rising up in me. I placed my coffee down gently, burying my head in my hands and let all the bad fly out of me. Tears streamed rapidly down my cheeks as I whined... What have I done to poor, defenceless Jack's feelings...! My mind went to YouTube so I ran upstairs to my bedroom and switched on the camera, wiping the tears off my face and taking a sip of my delicious coffee.