Suprise Visit

Part 2 to video confessions, I was asked to make another by Septiplier_4_Ever if you can't remember that chapter you can go back to it😄 anyway enjoy! Suggestions are always welcome❤️

Jack's POV
I looked at Mark. A broad smile spread across his face as he placed the picture behind him.

"That is staying there so it's in the background of my videos!"

"M-Mark... I I think..."

"What is it Jackaboy?"

"Never m- umm I have a crush on you." I spat out the last words then covered my mouth with my hands.

"R-really?! I mean that's not a bad thing I'm just... Surprised!"

I smiled brightly as I told him to hug the camera.

"Have you not seen my other video?" I ask as I feel excitement running down my spine. Mark shook his head as he whipped out his phone and typed up my name. He asked me what it was called.

"The- The Truth!" I said sheepishly. I saw him turn his phone and I heard my intro as he began watching the vid.

The vid
*Sigh*
That's it guys, you have what you want! Septiplier... That's right I like Mark... I really hope you guys support that because basically I guess that means I'm bi so yeah...
Mark slipped his phone into his pocket then rested his head in his hands, grinning.

"I had no idea!"

Tiiiiiimmmmmeeeee Ssssskkkkiiippppp
Mark's POV
It is now the next day and I'm on an airplane :D
I hear the pilot say that we are just about to land so I look out the window and stare at the rain-full world that is Ireland. I flip up my hood and quick walk along the puddle-infested path to the taxi I ordered just as we were about to land. I smiled to myself as I plopped down in the back seat, telling the driver Jackaboy's address.

Jack's POV
"Oooh it's kicking in again! AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHHHH!" I screamed as I was trying to complete the level. I was playing geometry dash with the muscle stimulator when suddenly I heard the door bell go... What the hell?! I wasn't expecting anything... Or anyone... I think.

"Hold on guys just gonna get the door..." I explained to the camera standing up and pausing the video, still with the muscle stimulator on me and running! I quickly ran to the front door.

"MARK?!" I screamed, hugging Mark tightly, just as my stimulated went off!

"Just thought I'd casually visit! No biggy, just me Jackaboy!" He chuckled - whilst I tensed up in his arms.

"No biggy! I feel honoured you came to visit me!" I replied shyly, giggling.
I stepped back and let Mark in, he was tugging a rather large suitcase along behind him.

"Why?!" I questioned pointing at the suitcase... "It's so big! How long you gonna stay?" Mark hesitated for a while then said;

"Two weeks?" I smiled brightly as my stimulator went off again making me curl my arms. He laughed loudly then apologised for interrupting my video.

"It's fine if your the interruption!" Then I realised Mark was gonna need a bed. I told him he could sleep on the sofa but it's not the best to sleep on - even if he is really small so he could fit on it perfectly - it's still quite uncomfortable to lay on that long.

"Got any other places or is it only that?!"
"Well there's my bed..." I trailed off and watched as Mark moved to lock his eyes in mine.
"Sure."

Later that night (sorry didn't know what else to write!)
Mark's POV
I layed on the bed and stared longingly at Jack's adorable sleeping face, smiling widely. He woke up calmly and shot me a small smile. Gently I ran my hand through his soft green hair.

"Love you, you leprechaun!"
"Love you too, Marky."

Well...

I guess expressing feelings really does make a difference or even...

Change

Your

Life!