●The Wars● Part 6 (Smut!)

Thanks so much to JudgementalJess for suggesting this for the chapter! Some warnings:

Don't read if you don't like sex and stuff between gays but anyways let get into this, dunno if I'm gonna write a full one tho, probably ;) Anyways ENJOY! Suggestions welcome, Sky A.K.A Pip♡♥ P.S this may be a long part... oh well f**k it! x) also if RobertIDK reads this don't judge meh plz :P (hightly doubt he will though)

~Time Skip to night time :P~

Jack's POV
He moved his hand, snaking it round my waist...

I woke up, turning to my right.

"Mark!" I pushed him around a bit, trying to wake him up. "I want you." He woke up at my last words, smirking.

Smut time!!!!

I slowly but shorely ran my hand down under the covers and began to palm my boyfriend's d**k through the cloth that was his jeans. Not being able to hold himself back anymore, Mark climbed on top of me, playing around with my jeans to try and get them off. After fumbling around with them for a bit; he slowly takes them off, making me whine impatiently... I just craved him!

When we were both naked, my handsome boyfriend raised his fingers to my mouth.

Mark's POV
"Suck," Jack looked nervously at my fingers as I moved them closer to his mouth, he clearly was either nevous or hadn't done this before. Carefully, he opened his mouth and licked my fingers, coating them thoroughly in saliva. Without making to much noise, in case of waking up our other three friends in the room in sleeping bags. Putting one finger into Jack's entrance, he whimpered a little in delight as I thrusted a little, already desparate to find his prostate. Scissoring him, putting in my second finger, I leaned in closer and kissed down his neck whilst smirking into his skin when satisfying moans escaped his mouth. Swiftly taking my fingers out; I lined my d**k up with Jack's entrance. He gave me a reasurring nod and just as I slid in, he let out a lengthy quite loud moan so I kissed him so he didn't wake anyone.

"This will only hurt for a few more seconds, baby boy, let me kmow when you're ready!" I explained seductively. Jack bit his bottom lip hard it looked at if he could draw blood and nodded shyly at me. Gently, I began thrusting into him, picking up the pace after every 2 thrusts.

Third Person
Eventually, the two boys were a moaning mess.

"F**k Maaaarrrkkkk!!" Jack moaned his handsome boyfriend's name when suddenly their thrusts became slower and harder each time, sweat trickling down both their forehead's.

"That's it baby! Moan my name like you really mean it!" The red-haired man spat out without thinking and kinda giggling afterwards. Quickly, Mark moved closer to Jack, moaning into his ear whilst he accasionally nibbled it. Grabbing the younger's d**k, he began to stroke it with his hand, thrusting it in a rhythm with his motions.

"I'm so f**king close, babe!" Jack whined out, pulling his lover closer as they helped each other cum. He nodded in reply and with a few more thrusts the irishman came into Mark's soft hands, moaning. The older one made sure he went deep inside the guy before he came, pulling his now exhausted lover into a tight embrace as he moved himself out.

Mark's POV
I flopped down on the bed next to Jack, smiling as I stared into his blue orbs that we call 'eyes'. He nuzzled into my chests and sighed in pleasure.

"Oi oi you two!" Felix said playfully, as I turned around and stared at him, anger rising up in me. Suddenly I felt fear.

"How much did you hear?!"

"Everything pracrically!" Wade smirked.

"F**k DADDY!" Ken mimicked the irishman laying next to me.

"Don't tell anyone, or I swear to god!"

"We won't... butt... don't be so loud next time!" The idiot said.

We all rolled our eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"I love you Markimoo!"

"Love you too, Jackaboy..."

Zzz

Give me some ideas for the next part of this below! Thanks guys Ly! Xx