Idk... (Gender bent) Part 2

Before I start, thank you so so so much for 3.45k reads that is absolutely RIDICULOUS! Ly guys, enjoy❤️
~
Jackie's POV
Me and Maci danced for a while and laughed at each other. I eventually walked over to the radio and turned it off.

"Awwww come on Jackie!" Maci groaned tugging at my grass coloured t-shirt.

"I thought you said you wanted to fuck?" I chuckled, placing my hands on my hips.

"Oh yeah! In that case, duh, yes!" She scooped me up and ran back up to the bedroom.

"What about breakfast tho?" I asked.

"SCREW THAT!" Maci screamed in my ear. "That comes later..." she continued, leaning in and whispering seductively in my ear.

Warning: smut starts about now🙃 (don't worry I'm not one for liking to write smut but people like it so oh well I guess😋)

Third person
***
Maci placed Jackie on the bed, beginning to move her hands over her stomache and down to her hips.

"We can't properly do this, we aren't guys anymore!" Jackie groaned.

"I'll try my best to make this work..." Maci sighed.

She began to grind down onto the small irishgirl, letting out small moans as she tried as hard as possible to try and give Jackie a good time. (Idek) Then an idea hit the half Korean immediately, she began to take of jackie's trousers, slowly and steady which made the other whimper, wanting her girlfriend to hurry up.

"Maci!!! Please I really want you!"

Soon enough, both girls were bare, Maci grinding down on Jackie for a few minutes before lifting her fingers to the green-haired one's mouth. Jackie straight away understood and licked at Maci's fingers gently. Once Maci had decided that she had been waiting long enough, she took her fingers out from her girlfriend's mouth and slid one into her entrance, smirking.

"Told you I'd find away, clover!" Maci chuckled, moving to Jackie's neck and kissing it, claiming her anywhere she could. After a while she began to thrust her finger, attempting to find her prostate straight away. She began to grind down on her in attempt to get herself started as she slid in a second finger. Jackie quickly licked her own fingers, slinging one in to help her gf out.

"Thanks baby, this might be the weirdest position ever but it's working..." Maci moaned out, putting in a third finger, as Jackie went straight in with two more.

"Ahh... Fuck!" The red-haired moaned at the sudden feeling.

"I'm soooo CLOSE!" Jackie yelled, beginning to grind hard down onto Maci's soft fingers. Maci could only nod in response. With one final thrust, Jackie came onto her gf's fingers, moaning as loudly as her videos. Once her orgasm had gone, Jackie trusted her fingers more into Maci, who was now clutching the bed sheets in a fit of moans. She came onto the energetic gamer's fingers, letting out a penetrating moan and layed down next to her.

"That was fun..." Maci smiled, sighing with happiness. A pain shot through her again.

"Fffuuccckkk!" She groaned, clutching her stomache.

"You feel that too?" Jackie sighed. A cloud of dust began to form around both of them, lifting them off the bed for a split second then dropping them both onto the bed. They opened their eyes, staring at one another.

"Jackie?"

"Maci?"

They took one glance at each other and smiled.

"Seán..." Mark looked into his boyfriend's glistening eyes as he smiled shyly back at him.

"Wanna do that again?"

"Get that potion again?"

"Well not now but later on... What I actually meant was..."

"I'm glad you said!" Jack said, lunging onto Mark, sending him into a fit of laughter.

"Round two it is, this time normal us!"
~
I hope you liked it guys! Not very good at smut but oh well, you guys asked for a part two so here you go😊 Ly guys so much Xx thanks!