•The Wars• Part 16

~3 years later~
-------------------
Mark's POV
"Hey cutie..." I wrapped my arms round Jackaboy's, my current naked husband. He was cooking breakfast for us in our new house. It was a bungalow, but a very fucking expensive one. Don't ask.
"Daddy! Dadda!" Sam, our daughter came running towards us.
"Tim stole my laptop!" She whined, tugging at my t-shirt.
"Ok sweetheart, daddy will help you now ok?" I ran a hand through her brown and light green hair.
We walked towards Tim's room, my son, where we heard him playing what sounded like Dead by Daylight. I pushed the door open, bringing Sam in with me.
"Tim, mate, Sam wants her laptop back, you can go on my computer if you like?!" I asked him politely.
"Nuuu... I'm playing a game daddy!" He groaned. I walked over closing the laptop making Tim whine even more.
"I was playing a game!" He cried.
Considering that Tim is older then Sam, it seems like it should be the other way round.
"You'll have to sit in the corner of the kitchen, stop moaning!" I said sternly.
"Yeah!" Samantha chimed in.
------------------------------------
Sean popped breakfast onto the table, he had put boxers and one of my shirts on by now.
"Dadda! Give daddy his shirt back!" Sam giggled.
"We can share clothes!" My husband chuckled.
"Dadda, you look ridiculous!" Tim said in a rather teenage way. He's 6 not 16...
I chuckled and brushed the thought away.
"Can we go to the park today dadda, daddy?" Sam asks, giving us slight puppy eyes. Tim does the same as he tucks into his Nutella smothered pancakes.
"Ok!" Sean smiles as the two grin widely.
"It is also daddy and dadda's anniversary!" I smiled too, looking towards my cute 'smol bean' who is beginning to go scarlet red in the cheeks.
"What's an anniversary?" Our daughter asks.
"The day where daddy and dadda got married, three years ago today!" Tim explained to his clueless sister.
The four year old smiled at her brother and ran to her room, she came back with a neatly wrapped present. She handed it to Sean.
------------------------------------
Sean's POV
I looked towards Mark with a confused face.
"Daddy said to give it to you and he said he hopes you like it."
I couldn't stop smiling.
"Tell daddy I said I will absolutely love it..." I grinned at Mark, not before our kids looking at both of us longingly as they both were clearly filling with excitement.
I carefully teared off the delicate 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!' Wrapping paper, under that was a lime green box. I chuckled at the colour.

~

I opened up the box, closing my eyes so I couldn't see what it was. Then as I opened it, I saw an adorable puppy. It had a red colour on with yellow pokka dots. I instantly smiled when I saw the name tag.

"Chica."

"Well you are the FNAF king!" I laughed, turning to Mark, who was blushing bright red.

I went back to the box, seeing an envelope sitting next to the puppy, who I stroked as I picked up the letter and opened it.

"Dear Sean,
I have loved every single minute of these three years.
I couldn't have asked for anyone better than you to spend my life with. I bought this puppy, for you, half the reason I called it Chica was because I am the FNAF king, of course. Also I feel like everytime I see this puppy's beautiful ocean blue eyes, just like yours... it will remind me that you are the cutest and hottest yet craziest green bean I know.

I just wanted to say thank you for all you have done. And putting up with me for these last 3 years. I know this is a bit much for a 3 year anniversary but trust me I'll find better for the future.. there is so much out there we haven't seen yet.

And I want to see everything.

With you by my side
For the rest of our lives💟

I love you Sean

Love your amazing and hot husband, 😏
                Mark❤️
-----------------------
By this moment, major tears had formed in my eyes and were streaming down my face.
"Fuck!" I chuckled.
"Mark..." I had no words. I stood up and walked over to the also emotional wreak and hugged him tightly. I felt our children hug us too. Guess they must have read the note over my shoulder...

"I love you so much Sean..." Mark says through mountains of tears.
"Me too Markimoo" I cry out.
"Us too!" I hear our kids say.

I
Love
My
Life!❤️

-----------------------
Hey guys! I wanted to make this story go out with a bang! I apologise if you want/wanted more... I hope you enjoyed the story! I felt like I couldn't get anymore ideas and no one was really telling me any, not like it's you guys' fault. But I did feel like the book couldn't go anywhere else... I THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY BOOKS! LOVE YOU TYSM FOR 20k READS! That's insane! Anyways have a lovely rest of your time on wattpad! Bye! Xx