•The Wars• Part 3

Felix's POV
Me, Jack, Bob, Ken and Wade approached Mark's house.

"You sure his house number is 23?!" Ken asked laughing. I looked at him sternly trying to to laugh.

"100%! I'm not stupid!" I was just about to ring the doorbell when I told Jack he should do it, since he clearly likes Mark and vice versa. Jack slowly and lightly pushed the doorbell.

"Surely he didn't hear that, that was as quiet as a mouse!" He looked at me shyly and twiddled his thumbs. I rolled my eyes and knocked the door loudly instead. I heard footsteps then Mark opened the door. A wide grin spread into his face when he saw us, he stepped back letting us all walk in.

Jack's POV
Mark opened the door and stood there in a dark green tank top, showing his defined arms. I looked down as I felt my face begin to flush a bright pink then I stepped inside behind Felix, still twiddling my fingers nervously.

"So guys wanna play some PlayStation games?" Mark asked. "My parents aren't home by the way so I guess you could swear!" He then added chuckling. "Well not until 7:30!" I immediately looked up and my face lightened up.

"Thank f**k cause swearing is my god damn life!" I chuckled.

Time Skip curtesy of Jack's cute laugh xD
Jack's POV
"GOD F**KING DAMMIT MARK! STOP. KILLING. ME!" I shouted at Mark when he blew up my plane.

"Chill Jack it's only a game!" Wade explained trying to calm me.

"Shut up WADE! He cute when he's angry..." Mark replied, I could see him turning into a blushing tomato out of the corner of my eye. As we carried on, he kept his head down and crossed his legs. Wait what...? Felix and Ken were whispering and giggling amongst themselves until suddenly I realised what they were laughing about... I took a quick glance at Mark then smiled shyly.

"Guys! It's not that funny Jesus Christ!" He said like a little angry child.

"Am I making you hard, Markimoo?!" I spat out seductively. He looked at me and was still blushing a deep pink.

"Hold on let me fix this..." Mark leaned in quickly giving me no time to reply - closed the gap between us passionately. I flinched at his sudden movements, then relaxed and kissed him back. After what seemed like ages, we pulled back.

"Sean..."

Mark's POV
That kiss was amazing! When I pulled back I knew what to say.

"Sean... I-I love you, you are amazing."
"I-I love you too..." Jack slowly whipped his phone out his pocket and I heard the keys go and he texted someone. He gave me his phone and I looked at who he texted.
Signe- bold
Jack- underlined
....................
Hey, can we talk?
Sure, what's up babe.
Ily.
Aww❤️ say it in words it sounds better please baby😘
I'm leaving you. Bye😬
What! why?
We can always stay friends?👽
Alright, fine good enough.😢😬❤️ btw what happened to make you break up with me?
His name is Mark. Please don't tell anyone at the moment!!! I swear I will kill you if you do! 😅👿
I promise Mkay cya xx 😘❤️
Alrighty then, bye! ☺️
...................

"You're all mine Jackaboy!" I explained crawling onto him and hovering atop him. Jack giggled as I kissed him on the head.

"Can we carry on the game love birds? Save it for later, that way you have something to look forward to!" Felix explained as we all laughed at him. I smiled down at Jack and kissed him once more. This guy is adorable!❤️

Thanks for 450 reads guys!!! OMG that is insane! Suggestions are welcome! Also special thanks to Septiplier_4_Ever for commenting on my oneshots and giving me feedback!❤️😘 Bye LY GUYS Sky A.K.A Pip👽