•The Wars• Part 4

Btw guys, before I start I deeply apologise for not uploading much, my phone decided to give up on life yesterday😂 so therefore I had to buy a new one and I love it to DEATH basically it's like an iPhone six but in an iPhone 5 body. Or in other words an IPhone SE but any ways guys, suggestions are welcome. Also thank you SO MUCH for over 700 reads like WOW but yeah, Enjoy! Love Sky A.K.A Pip😊

Mark's POV
Once we had all finished doing gaming for each other's channels, my mum and dad came back in.

"Oh, well hello there! What are your names?!" My mum asked.

"Well, this is Sean or preferably Jack, Bob, Wade, Felix and Ken!" I explained, a wide grin spreading onto my face. My parents shook their hands and told me to let them go. I stood up and took them to the front door; where there I said my goodbyes one by one until I reached Jack.

"Wanna go out sometime?" I whispered seductively into his ear, making his jaw fall open slightly. He bit his lip nervously as he nodded, a bright pink taking over his adorable face. I shut the door and put a pic onto Instagram, explaining about the video I just filmed with the guys and also about another I decided to film titled:

Coming out to my parents and you guys...

*Time Skip (just imagine the tardis sound or something idk)*
Jack's POV
I gripped Mark's hand tightly as I slowly but surely, opened the doors to the canteen. Most heads turned to us, laughing as we walked down the hallway. What the f**k?! I turned to my boyfriend who is shaking massively.

"Hey, hey what's up Mark?" He whimpered at me as I pulled him slowly closer into me, getting dirty looks and giggles from the people around us. What is happening?! We took a seat next to our friends and I hugged Mark tightly when he all of a sudden spewed tears out into my warm, soft hoodie. I raised his head by his chin and I stared into his eyes, trying to understand his feelings.

"I-I'm sorry J-Jack-k, I m-made a video a-and tons of people from s-school saw it-t!!!" He stumbled over his words. I froze up quicker than the speed of light. I know this feeling...

Bullying.

My mouth fell wide open as I stared down at Mark, his head now buried in his hands. He must have made a coming out video! I broke the silence after a while.

"Look I appreciate you telling your subscribers that your f**king gay but now the whole school knows as well and I-I just..." I trailed off for a moment, then spat out the words I never wanted to say to Mark or anyone.

"YOU ARE A F**KING D**K BAG YOU SHOULD GO F**K YOURSELF!"

And with that, I shoved past my poor defenceless boyfriend who was now in heaps of tears and stormed out of the room; all eyes on me.

Cliffhanger oooooohhh btw sorry for a short chapter, don't have the best of ideas after staying up past midnight two days in a row! 😊❤️