●The Wars● Part 1

~Jack was new to the school, he had a small group of friends by the second day. He was bullied in his previous school and suffered from a bad break up; that's when he realized, he didn't understand girls when he got into a relationship. He processed everything in his last week of school, finally coming to the conclusion that he was gay. In this part, it is set on Jack's second day of his 'new school'.~

Jack's POV
I made my way through the halls until I found my friends, Bob, Wade, Felix and Ken.

"Hi, Jack!" They all said in unison, I didn't hear what else they were saying. My mind was fixated on something else, someone else, Mark. He was this guy who was in the mojority of my classes so far, our whole group wanted to be friends with him but we knew what he would think of us... he is a very judgemental person, I think. Of course I can't help but really love his dark chocolate-like eyes or his red hair that always flys in the breeze. He's so hot.

"JACK, WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" I snap back into reality as Bob is shouting and moving his hands around in front of me. They all knew 'bout my love for some boys.

"Sorry, I was thinking about umm... h-homework," I sighed and looked down at the floor. Felix took one look at me then over at Mark, suddenly screaming out his name.

"NOOOO, FELIX YOU SWEDISH DICK!" I ran behind Wade and ducked down when Mark slit his earphones out of his ears and walked over to us. I started rising up from behind Wade. I locked my eyes on his beautiful face, admiring all his special features. Felix faked a cough and nudged me.

"Oh, sorry, my name is Sèan or preferably Jack..." I explained calmly. Mark held out his hand for me to reach out and shake it, I gripped his hand tightly doing so. I bit my lip as I couldn't stop smiling.

"Nice too meet you, I'm," he started.
"Mark!" I said without thinking, he chuckled and smiled brightly.
"I really like your hair by the way the colour really clashes with your-your gorgeous eyes." Mark sounded as if he had rehearsed it. I giggled and began moving closer to him. Gently he caressed my cheek, I couldn't stop smiling and neither could he.

Mark's POV
No I'm not gay. Stop it Mark you're not f***ing gay. His eyes just took me away to another place, and his hair was the best mix with them. It practically reminded me of Greece, the sky clashing with the turquoise waters that is the ocean.
Ring! Ring!
Suddenly the bell went off and me and Jack looked at each other.
"Wanna walk to English with me?" I said grabbing his hand. No!!! Why did I just do that?! I quickly slipped my hand away regretting my desicion but Jack still nodded as we walked towards class. He followed me, he still got confused by the hallways.

"I have English 3!" He whisper shouted in my ear, I turned around and smiled. OH YEAH SAME CLASS!

*AWESOMENESS TIME SKIP* Ok idek so yeah

Jack's POV
The bell just HAD to ruin the moment. I went to the back of the room and sat on the left diagonally behind Mark. I hope you get what I meant there if not; this is what I mean:
Mark: ●
Jack:●
I could feel the nervousness inside of me as the teacher spoke up.

"We have a new student class, his name is Sèan McLoughlin, would you like to stand up and tell us a bit about yourself, Sèan?" I slowly rose from my chair, everyone turning their heads to me as i began to speak.

"Umm, well Hi, as the teacher said I'm Sèan but I preferably want to be called Jack, I'm actually from Ireland so yeah, in my old school i was b-bullied for reasons i never really understood." I sniffed a little as i felt tears in my eyes, you could hear my nerves slightly come through my accent. I heard a few ooohs when I said my home country and a few awws when I mentioned bullying the teacher then thanked me, wished me well and carried on the lesson.

Mark's POV
Ireland... I thought scottish. I could listen to his accent all day. He sounded adorable whilst he was anxious, I just wanted to give him a hug though when he said bullied. I couldn't fathom why, he was just so...

Perfect! ♡♥

Hey guys hope you enjoy this new mini story I'm making within this book, how long should this be? Let me kmow in the comments I'm thinking around 5 parts. Suggestions welcome guys xx thanks ly! Love Sky A.K.A Pip♡♥