You don't understand...

Just a quick an guys, thanks SO SO MUCH for 1.9k reads like holy crap that's insane! Give me some suggestions for the wars and other mini oneshots in between down below. I'll give credit, promise! <3 Love Sky A.K.A Pip Xx This might be a very long story so yup!

Third Person

"Get off of me, you can't tell me how to live my life!" The young quivering irishman shouted into his dad's ears. With one final shove, Jack hit the wall behind him knocking him cold out. He could just about hear footsteps and a quiet slam of the door as he tried to scramble to his feet or at least cruel upstairs to his bed to rest but he couldn't; his body too limp and weak to move. Luckily, his phone was up on the table beside him he almost hit when his mean father was beating him up. The energetic but now sad youtuber looked at his arm in disbelief, there lied the deepest cut he had ever seen. F**king b**ch! He opened up his contacts, who the hell could he call though... his mum was all the way over in Australia for some business although she lived there now and left Jack with her cruel husband. He scrolled down a bit more, MARK!

He clicked his best friend's contact and began to phone him. Please pick up, I really need you right now. His stomache growled at the aftermath feeling of all the punching as he suddenly threw up some blood. Oh my god... What!? he thought, now begining to seriously shake. The red-haired guy finally picked up,

"Hey Jackaboy what's up?!" he sounded all cheery, not for long. Jack tried to get the words out his mouth but nothing but red liquid came spewing from his throught. He could imagine what his best friend's expression was, all worried and practically sh***ing himself. Finally, the younger one managed to get out a little whimper in between,

"H-Help M-Mark! S-Send yourself or a-anyo-one to help me i-i beg of you..." He passed out and dropped his phone, making it end the call.

Mark of the other line felt tears streaming down his face, Bob, Wade, Ken, Felix and Aaron were already over his house doing tons of collabs and playing games, they had all stopped to listen to there friend's call. The half korean dropped his phone onto the wooden floor, pearcing a large crack across the screen, he didn't care, his best friend was in trouble. The rest of the guys in the room, eyes full of tears, gestured for him to go over there and sit down. Despite their kind offer, he darted upstairs and grabbed a suitcase, begining to pack as fast as he could. After about 10 mins they had all packed and got a taxi to the airport, Mark crying all the way.

***

Ripping open the door, Mark stood in tears when he saw his friend on the right by the stairs, practically almost dead whilst blood was falling from his cuts, covered in bruises and forming scars. He dropped his bags and ran over to the green haired kid, bringing him into a warm embrace.

"Jack... B-Baby you ok?" He whispered soothingly into his ear through a waterfall of tears.

"Septiplier away..." Felix whispered, leaning against the staircase which Mark let out a slight chuckle to, knowing he was trying to cheer him up. Wade went out of the room and brought some thread and a needle to me, if he wanted Jack surviving he would need to do this, even if it really does fail. Carefully taking the irishman's arm, Mark began to weave the thread in and out of the deep cut plastered on his friend's arm, just about hearing a small groan and whimper when he had finished. Those blue orbs came clear for his friend to see again as the slightly taller one was pulled into a tight loving hug.

"Thank you so much Mark, i seriously owe you..." he trailed off for a minute and pulled back from the hug as if he was processing something in his mind. A slit second later, Jack took a few moments to stare in awe at his best friend's choclate brown eyes, mouth slightly hung open. he closed the gap, tilting his head to deepen the moment, he heard the boys around him either aweing or ewwing but he didn't care... he had just realised his friend for years just saved his life and he has never given up on them which must be a sigh that maybe letting their ship sail was a good thing.

"I love you Jackaboy..." the older one was thinking the exact same thing.

"I love you too ya big doof!" he replied as Mark brought his into enought hug, this time his rested his chin on the younger ones head and they giggled as they stood up, pulling everyone else into a warm embrace!