Noah

Timeskip of about 2 years!

Your POV
__________________
"Whisley," I yelled.
It's been two years since Neah brought me into the Noah family. Two years since I found out I'm a Noah myself, 15th to be exact.
"Whatttttt," he yelled back looking at me lazily while hanging his head off the couch.
"Nothing, hi," I said.
He blinked at me and narrowed his eyes," you woke me up from sleeping, to tell me hi?"
"Yesssssss," I said.
"Fucking great now I have a headacheeee," he whined.
"Awww don't be a whimp, go back-," I was cut off my whisley tackling me and tickling me.
"Whisleyyyyy?," I complained through my laughter.
"I hear laughter!! The beautiful laughter of sweet (y/n)," Road said happily.
"Road! *laughs* helppppp," I said.
"Whisley let go of (y/n)," Road said.
"She gave me a headache and interrupted my sleeping," he said looking at her and still tickling me.
"She had her reasons now let her go," she said trying to get Whisley off me.
In the blink of an eye, I was in someone's arms, bridal style to be exact. Who in the?
"I wake up and this is what I'm welcomed with? Wow I expected more from you whisley," Neah said.
"She yelled at me, interrupted my sleep, and gave me a headache. I only tickled her," whisley said sitting crisscross.
"To death," I said still trying to breath.
"Don't look at me," whisley said.
"But you're the one who was tickling her," Road said.
"That's besides the point," whisley said.
We laughed and I remembered Neah had me in his arms.
"Neah, put me down pleaseeeeee," I said.
"Now why would I do that~," Neah sing songed getting close to me.
"Too close," I said pushing his face away from mine.
"So cruel," he whined playfully.
"Doesn't today mark 2 years since Neah found you (y/n)," Tyki asked as Road happily hugged him.
"Morning Tyki," I said.
"Good morning (y/n)," he said smiling.
"Yeah that's true (y/n)! Today does make it 2 years," Neah said putting me down.
"Yep! Thank you thank you," I said happily hugging Neah.
He laughed and hugged me back.
"Where would we all be without you," Road said.
"Well I mean eventually we would have found her but to answer your question we'd probably be bored as before," whisley said thoughtfully.
"Really ruining the moment whis," I said.
"Sorry. Good to have you here (y/n)," he said smiling.
"Indeed~ little (y/n) has changed our lives for the best," the earl said happily.
"Hello Earl," we all said.
"I just stopped by real quick, have to attend serious business but I'll be back soon," Earl said.
"Who's going with you," Road asked.
"Jasdevi," he said as he left with the twins following close behind.
"Bye guys! Have fun," I said while waving bye.
"Now if you guys don't mind, I'm stealing (y/n) for today," Neah said.
"How come," Road complained.
Tyki sighed and said," just a moment to celebrate I suppose. It's a special day Road, especially to them."
"True, have her back soon Neah," Road said happily.
"No promises," Neah said carefree.
"Neah~ remember what we talked about," whisley said.
"Hmmm don't know what you're talking about," Neah said.
"Sure," whisley said rolling his eyes playfully.
"Bye," Neah said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him to the unknown destination.
We got to a forest and I recognized it.
"This is where we met," I said looking around.
"Yeah, I remember thinking that when I saw you, I knew you'd be something else. In a good way," he said smiling.
I smiled and climbed a tree.
"Come on," I said sitting on a branch.
He climbed up and sat on the branch next to mine. Truth be told, I'd like Neah for a year now. He's sweet, funny, and veryyyy cute. What's not to love? Well yeah he does tease a lot and I doubt he likes me more than anyone else in the Noah family. I sighed and looked at the horizon.
"Breathtaking, especially with half the sun and half the night. You can actually see the stars too," he said.
"Yeah," I said staring at the sky contently.
It was quiet and I thought about that rainy day. How I trusted Neah so quick? I don't know and I don't regret it. He was so awkward back then. I laughed to myself and closed my eyes.
"What's so funny," Neah asked magically appearing in front of me.
"N-Neah! I've told you about being too close," I said pushing him away slightly.
"Sorry can't resist, you looked so cute," he said smiling.
I blushed and tried to hide it by looking away.
"So what was so funny," he asked.
"Nothing thinking about that day," I said smiling.
"What about it," he asked.
"How you were so awkward back then," I said laughing.
"I was not," he argued playfully.
"Yes you were! You never knew what to do and you were so adorable," I said laughing at the memory.
"Were? Ouch (y/n), and it's only been 2 years," he said smiling.
"Yeah but we've gotten closer," I said.
"True, both figuratively and literally," he said.
"Very true," I said putting my head on his shoulder and shivering at the sudden temperature drop.

Neahs POV
________________
This will sound cliche but I honestly love (y/n), I don't know for how long exactly because it just occurred to me while she smiled happily one day. She had her head against my shoulder, shivering from the cold wind. I got my jacket and put it over her. I don't know if she likes me back or not and if anything she wouldn't believe me if I told her. She'd think I was joking. I sighed inwardly and put my arm around her.
"You sure Neah," she asked.
"Sure about what," I asked.
"Lending me your jacket," she said.
"Yeah, I have a long sleeve either way," I said smiling at her.
She closed her eyes and relaxed against me. She looked even more beautiful like this. Peaceful, the night complimenting her features, and her personality still captivating as always.
"Neah," she said quietly.
"Yeah," I asked.
She shook her head and smiled,"nothing."
"Weirdo," I said as I smiled.
"And you aren't," she asked.
"I never said that," I said.
"Sounded like it," she said.
"No I wouldn't say that," I said.
We talked about the randomest of things. I always did enjoy it just being the two of us, nobody around to interrupt, nobody around to see anything.
"Hey it's getting late, want to head back," I asked.
"No not really," she said.
"Whys that," I asked.
"I just want to stay like this a little longer," she said.
"Alright, anything you want to talk about or you want to just stay quiet," I asked.
"Actually, there's something I want to ask," she said picking her head up to look at me.
"Ask away," I said.
"What did you and whisley talk about that you haven't told me about," she asked.
"That? Oh don't worry about it," I said.
"Now I'm really curious," she said.
"And I'm not saying anything," I said.
"Neah-" I cut her off by kissing her cheek.
She froze and just looked at me.
"(Y/n)~ you're reaction is adorable," I teased.
"S-shut up," she said as she pushed me lightly.
I laughed and jumped off the branch.
"Let's go," I said.
She jumped off and we walked back to the mansion. On the way there I felt someone watching us so I looked around carefully.
"Neah," she asked.
After a final look around, I looked at her.
"Everything ok," she asked.
"Yeah, now let's keep going," I said putting my arm around her shoulder.
We got there and I let her go and looked out the door once more before closing it.
"Something wrong Neah," Road asked.
"Not really, it felt like someone was watching us on our way back but there's no one there," I said.
"You're probably tired, get some rest," road said.
"Alright night Road," I said as me and (y/n) went upstairs.
"Night you two," she said waving at us.
We walked and I yawned.

Your POV
_______________
Neah yawned and I snapped out of LaLa land.
"Hey Neah," I said stopping where no one would see.
"Yes," he asked rubbing his eye and stopping too.
"Thank you," I said looking him in the eye.
"For what," he said looking into mine.
"For everything, for finding me that day, for taking me in, for bringing me here, and for putting up with me," I said.
His eyes softened and he smiled. He ruffled my hair and said,"I think I should be the one thanking you. But also know that I'm not putting up with you, I like being around you."
"Why thank me," I asked.
"You didn't have to trust me, you didn't have to follow, but you did. And that's made all the difference in my life," he said.
I hugged him and he hugged me back. Neah....
"Alright let's get you to bed," he said letting me go.
We got to my room and I gave him back his jacket.
"Thanks for lending it to me," I said.
"Of course," he said getting the jacket.
"Goodnight Neah," I said as I walked into my room.
"Goodnight (y/n)," he said as he left.
I closed my door and smiled. Whenever it was just me and Neah, I felt like I had a chance. Maybe even more now. I laid down after putting on pajamas and fell asleep.