....i....dont....know?

You POV
_____________________
I woke up and I don't know what came over me but the first thing that I subconsciously thought of is the first thing I said.
"Neah," I mumbled tiredly hugging the sleeping Noah next to me.
We ended up sleeping with his arms at my waist with me being hugged against him so when I woke up I just wrapped my arms around his neck. His eyes opened slightly and he hugged me tightly. I looked up at him tiredly and smiled.
"Why'd you call me," he asked in that morning voice that I find veryyyy niceee.
"Huh? I called you," I asked confused.
"Didn't you," he asked.
"I...don't think so," I asked.
"I'm pretty sure you did, you said so cutely too," he said smiling slightly.
"I don't know, I don't think I did," I said again snuggling my head against him.
"Heh you probably did it and didn't know," he said putting his head on top of mine.
"I doubt that," I said looking at him.
"Say what you want, but I know what I heard~," he sing songed.
We were both awake now, well awake but too lazy to be 100% awake so we're about 80% awake.
"Fine I'll say it 'again' just so you'll be happy," I said.
"Say it cutely," he said his eyes looking into mine.
At a loss for words at his request I felt my cheeks starting to turn pink so I snuggled against him and held him tightly.
"Neah," I said quietly to where he'd still hear me.
"Like that," he said putting his head atop of mine.
We stayed like that for a while before he broke the silence.
"(Y/n), what time do we have to be ready to go on the missions," he asked as he ran his fingers through my hair gently.
"Hmmmm 6 in the afternoon I believe," I said looking up at him.
"Ah and itsssss 4," he said looking at me.
I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him everything. How I felt, how scared of the mission he was going on and if he'd come back safely, and how much I wanted to stay like this.
"Something bothering you," he asked.
I bit my lip to keep my mouth shut and he said," You can talk to me about anything, you know that don't you (y/n)?"
"...It's not that I don't feel that I can't...it's more that I....feel like I shouldn't," I said questioningly.
"If this is about the over teasing thing I promised I wouldn't do it," he said.
"I know you did, but that's not it. I just.. Well.. I don't think it's that important," I said sighing.
Everything's just so perfect yet so.. So so unreal. This isn't always going to be like this. Were just friends. He doesn't like me. I was snapped back into reality by a hand on my face.
I looked at Neah who looked back at me and in the blink of an eye, he kissed me. When it finally sunk in, I kissed back. Truth be told, his lips were soft and had that passion yet a hint of roughness. It didn't become anything more than a gentle kiss and it felt like it went on forever. Neah...I love you.

Neah's POV
__________________
I couldn't take it anymore. She's just too cute for her own good. I kissed her and everything felt right. I felt happy and at peace like this, with the girl I loved. Her lips were softer than I had thought....ok maybe I'd thought about it before. Maybe... Yes. She ran her fingers through my hair which sent shivers through me, in a good way. There was a knock at the door so we parted. I glanced at the door and tched.
"Don't be like that, come on," she said as she sat up.
I sat up too and she fixed my hair back to its semi-original style. I pecked her lips and smiled.
"Come in," I said.
The door opened and Tyki walked in.
"Afternoon (y/n), Neah," Tyki said.
"Afternoon," we said.
"I see Neah stayed here in your bed (y/n)," he asked.
"I-I uhh," she wasn't sure what to say so I laughed.
"Yeah, (y/n) was out on the roof so I had to get her back in before she got sick. We were so tired we only got this far," I said.
"Ah I see, very well. Be sure to head down stairs soon, we need to have our stuff ready to go," he said.
"Alright, thanks Tyki," she said.
"Thanks," I said.
"You're welcome you two," he said as he left.
(Y/n) tackle hugged me back onto the bed right after Tyki left.
"(Y-Y/n)," I asked.
"Neah I don't want you to go on your mission, I don't like the idea that you might not come back or that you'll come back hurt," she said as she began to cry.
"(Y/n) I know, I really do and I'm sorry. I promise I'll come back safely," I said hugging her tightly trying to comfort her.
"W-Why can't we stay like this... I don't even know when we'll come back and see each other," she said shakily.
"I doubt it'll be long, and if it is I'll visit you," I said as she clung on to me.
She continued crying so I hugged her and tried comforting her by talking to her. If I tell her now, it'll make it worse... It'll just have to wait.
I hummed to try and see if that's relax her and slowly she did. She looked at me and I wiped her tears with my thumbs with a small smile.
"Neah I," I cut her off by putting a finger on her lips to tell her to keep her from talking.
"Don't, it'll make it worse," I said removing my hands from her cheeks.
"But if I don't then how do we know if it'll never be said or will be," she said.
"It will be, but right now you're in pain and saying that will only make it worse," I said gently.
She shook her head and I sighed.
"Neah I-,"
"I love you more than you can imagine (y/n). I've loved you since you first came into my life and I never wanted to let that little ray of sunshine die out in you. You have that natural brightness no one else has and I love that about you. I promised to myself id never let anything happen to you ever again so I could still have that same (y/n) that I've know for this long," I said caressing her cheek and looking at her lovingly.
"I'm sorry, I really am. I shouldn't have said anything," I added.
She put her hand on mine and smiled.
"Don't be, I'm glad I get to hear that from you," she said smiling.
"Neah I've loved you for a 1 and 1/2 now and I love everything about you. Even your over teasing. You're sweet, kind, caring and make me feel happy and at peace with the world. Neah Campbell, I love you more than words can describe and even if I could show you it's never be enough to get my point across," she said laughing.
I laughed too and kissed her again. This was a short kiss but I felt everything put into that.
"(Y/n) (l/n), stay with me forever please," I said.
"I will," she said as she hugged me tightly.
Guess the words and actions slipped out of my control, I really hope this won't hurt her.