*whistles*

Your POV
_______________
I woke up and the room was barely showing any signs of it being earlier than 12 in the afternoon. I slowly squiggled away from Nea's embrace and wrapped a spare blanket he had laying around around me. I walked to my room and closed the door. I got new clothes and decided to shower... I'll probably steal another shirt. I walked back to his room quietly and got another button up shirt. He owns a lot of these, so why not. I walked back to my room and jumped into the shower.

*singing in the shower!*

I stepped out in and messed with the sleeves of the shirt. I. Am. A. Very badass. Ninja! *poses* I laughed to myself and went back to Nea's room. Lazy bum was still asleep so I crawled back into bed and nuzzled against him. He rewrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.
"Hey, I was wondering where you were," he mumbled tiredly.
"Woke up and showered, didn't do much," I said laughing slightly.
"And apparently took a liking to my clothes," he mumbled with a yawn.
"Yep, I am a badass ninja," I said making a slight ninja "wayahhh".
He chuckled and said,"too cute."
"Cute enough to make you get your lazy butt out of bed," I asked.
"Hmmm depending," he said.
"On," I asked.
"Whether or not you want me to. Anything for you," he said.
"...well now I just feel bad," I said suddenly guilty about wanting him awake.
"Don't be," he said as he pecked my lips.
"Still sleepy," I asked.
"Not at all," he said.
"Hm why don't I believe you," I asked.
"Beautiful girl I promise I'm just waking up," he said.
"Nuuuu sleep if you want. Cuddles all day," I whined.
"We can cuddle when I'm awake," he retorted.
Before I could say anything, there was a knock at the door.
"How do they always find us," he asked.
"How don't they," I said.
"Point taken. Come in," he said.
"That depends, you both decent," Wisley asked.
"No Wisley I'm butt naked," Nea said sarcastically as he sat up.
"I wouldn't doubt it if (y/n)'s with you," Wisley said.
My face went red and I sat up too.
"Just get your ass in here before you piss me off," Nea said as he was getting just a bit annoyed.
"Nea, be nicer," I said as Wisley walked in.
"Hello you two," Wisley said as if nothing had happened.
"Hi Wisley," I said.
"Slept well," Wisley asked.
"Yeah," I said.
Nea sat with his arms crossed looking away from Wisley.
"Well maybe a little too well wouldn't you say," Wisley asked.
"Huh," I asked confused.
He tapped his head. Fucking shit.
"WISLEY ARE YOU TRYING TO READ MY MIND," I yelled.
"Trying is not a word I'd use," Wisley said as he backed away a bit.
"SURE SOUNDS THAT WAY!"
"Wait he wouldn't know unless you were thinking it," Nea said mischievously.
My face exploded into red.
"H-Hey! I wasn't thinking about it until he brought it up!! Besides I wasn't even actually thinking about it," I stuttered.
"Technically that wasn't the only thing she thought," Wisley said.
"One more word out of you, and I'll make sure they don't find the body," I threatened.
"My attention is all yours Wisley," Nea said, looking directly at me, amused.
"Where to start? She's so weird. She was thinking about you at first, then she thought about how you didn't have a shirt and preferred it that way, then she noticed your chest and wanted to cuddle, and then-," I cut him off when Nea's smirk was clearly evident.
"Wisley you little shit," I growled.
"Crap gotta go! By the way! Earl got us some snacks to watch a movie! Bye," Wisley said as he slammed the door shut behind him.
Silence.
"So snacks," I said, not looking at him.
He hugged me and laid back down, pulling me with him.
"I love you, you know that," I said.
"Of course, and I love you too," he said as he kissed my cheek.
I closed my eyes and smiled. Staying like that a little longer.
"Hey, want to go down stairs then," he asked.
"Hmmm I heard snacks so why not," I asked.
"Alright, then go ahead and I'll meet you down there," he said as he let me go.
"You're not coming," I asked.
"Yeah, just going to shower first," he said as he got out of bed.
"Ok," I said as I got up too.
I kissed his cheek and went down stairs chanting 'snacks snacks snacks' quietly.
"(Y/n)," road said happily as she hugged me.
"Road," I said happily as I hugged her back.
"Come on! No ones touched the snacks yet," she said as she dragged me with her to the living room.
I followed and we grabbed a few (too many) and sat down. I grabbed some for Nea too as Road put a blanket over the 'stolen' goods.
"I would say we did good," I said.
"Did good for bad," Road added.
I nodded and we laughed. Everyone came into the living room and took their seats, along with snacks. The Earl walked in and looked at the table then around. He looked at us and we tried not to laugh. He chuckled and shook his head.
"What's so funny Lord Millennium," Desires asked.
"Nothing at all," The Earl said.
Tyki laughed and Road and I told him to hush.
"Shhhhh," me and road said.
Tyki laughed and surrendered.
"(Y/n)! Unfair," Wisley screeched.
"I don't know what you're talking about," I said.
"Like hell you don't," Wisley said as he walked over.
"Uh oh," Road laughed as she and I protected the snacks.
Wisley tickled Road and Tyki helped him out by tickling me. We burst out laughing and I tried pushing Tyki away.
"Try saving yourselves now," Wisley laughed.
Everyone burst out into laughter and tickling wars began.
"Give up yet," Tyki asked.
I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed as he continued.
"N-Nea," I laughed.
"He's showering (y/n)," Wisley said devilishly.
"That doesn't mean anything."
Road got out from Wisleys grasp by turning into a plush and Tyki continued his onslaught. He was pulled away and Nea pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him. I tiptoed slightly and pecked his lips. I smiled while laughed slightly. He smiled and looked at me lovingly.
"I can't believe you actually appeared when I called, I thought you were still showering," I said calming down.
"Call me whenever and wherever, I'll always be there," he said as he caressed my cheek.
I leaned into his hand slightly and said,"I love you."
"I love you too," he said as he kissed my forehead.
"Alright you two, PG-13. I don't need my precious Road to see this," Desires said.
I laughed as Road huffed slightly. Tyki and Wisley sat back down and Road turned back into her normal self. Nea laid on the new couch with his back against it. (Basically he's on the side with the L shape thing). I got my snacks and passed Road hers.
"Thank you (y/n)," Road said happily.
"You're welcome," I said as I passed Nea his snacks.
"Thank you beautiful girl," he said.
"You're welcome," I said.
I got a pillow and put it so I could lay down on the regular, slightly curved, side of the couch. As the movie played, Nea would run his hand through my hair and that made me slightly sleepy. I was munching on junk food and my boyfriend was being affectionate, why wouldn't I be sleepy?
"Love you," I said quietly.
"I love you too," he replied with a smile.
I sat up after finishing a ring pop and leaned against him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders bringing me closer to him.  Looking at him now, he has tasseled hair that was wet but was drying, his white button up shirt with a couple of the top buttons unbothered, and black jeans.
"You're staring," he whispered with a smirk.
"Shut up," I said lightly pushing him.
He chucked and pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. I put my head in the crook of his neck and he leaned his head against mine, closing his eyes. I kissed his cheek and we smiled.
"Doesn't it seem weird the Earl gave us snacks again for no reason," Wisley asked everyone.
"That's true, maybe he did something," I said.
"Or plans on doing something," Road said.
"Perhaps it'd be best if we wait before accusing him of anything," Tyki said.
Everyone nodded and went back to their own conversations.
"Hey," Nea mumbled.
"Hmmm," I asked as I looked at him.
"I love you, you know that right," he said opening his eyes.
"Of course, and-,"
"With everything I got?" He added with a look in his eyes that had me at a lose for words.
"Yeah," I nodded.
"Then say it. Say you know," he said.
"Nea I know you love me with everything you have," I said as a blush found it's way to my cheeks.
His look softened and he seemed more relaxed. Maybe something was bothering him?
"Nea what's wrong," I asked.
"You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you," he said with a sigh.
"Well with Desires looking at us with looks that could kill, I would not recommend it," I laughed slightly.
"Unfortunately that's why I'm not," he said.
"That's not whats wrong," I said.
He said nothing and just looked at me. Not the blank stare or cloud 9 thing, an actual look. The kind where you take in everything. That's more worrying.
"Hey you can tell me," I whispered.
"I know I can, but even I don't know why I have a weird feeling," he said obviously getting frustrated.
"Calm down I'm sure it'll be fine," i said as I put my hands on his shoulders.
He put his hand over his face and put his head back sighing.
"Good afternoon everyone," the Earl said.
"Afternoon," everyone said.
"It's the afternoon," I asked.
Nea laughed and moved his hand.
"Yes (y/n)," the Earl laughed.
"Ah I knew that," I said as I started moving around.
Nea was right, there really was something weird. I pushed Neas leg off the couch and went 'oops' before moving again. The Earl began talking and Nea kissed the back of my neck. He put my back to him before sitting up and placing me between his legs and wrapping his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.
"Hey love birds! Pay attention," Fiidora said.
"Shut up Fiidora," I said sticking my tongue out at him.
"Alright that's enough," Nea said as he chuckled.
"As I was saying, we'll be going on assignments again," the Earl said.
"Nope sounds about right," I thought.
"Going to have to agree," Nea said.
"Oh hey I said that out loud," I laughed.
"(Y/n), shhhhhh," Fiidora said.
"Wanna go," I asked getting pissed.
"Hey hey hey hey, (y/n) calm down," Nea said as he nibbled on my earlobe and swayed slightly. My anger vanished and everyone sighed.
"We know who shouldn't go together," Wisley said with a sweatshop.
"Yep," everyone agreed.
"I have already picked the assignments and the groups, no need to worry," the Earl said tilting his hat.
Nea stopped his nibbling and trailed his kisses down my neck.
"Nea take actions like that to your room! Wait! Don't do them at all," Desires yelled.
"Shhhh let the Earl tell us the groups," I said.
"Young lady! It's-," desires got cut off but the Earl said
"Well there's actually a written list in process of being written so I'll be announcing later on. For now I need to speak with the twins, lulubell, Road, Tyki, and Wisley."
"Boooooo take Fiidora too," I said as I put my thumbs down.
"Why you little-,"
"BRING IT ON YOU-,"
"How about we stop that there," Wisley said.
"(Y/n), go take a breather. I expect no fighting. Besides, Fiidoras in the next bunch," the Earl said.
"Haha," I said.
"Shut up," Fiidora said.
"Screw you," I said as I flicked him off.
"(Y/n)," Nea scolded putting his hands around mine and putting them down.
"What? He earned it," I said.
"Put on shoes were going outside," Nea said ruffling my hair.
I went upstairs and put on my winter boots. I put on my (f/c) pullover hoodie and went back downstairs. I flicked Fiidora off one last time and went outside.