Lemon

Read at your own risks plz
Nea's POV
_________________
We walked up to my room hand in hand and when we got there she gasped in realization. Another cute thing about (y/n), her moment of realization gasps. She uses both hands, one over the other and then facepalms.
"Oh wait! I'm going to get my pajamas," she said as she ran to her room.
I got my pajamas and changed in my bathroom. When I finished changing (y/n) was back.
"Hey mind if I borrowed one of your shirts," she asked.
"Go ahead," I said.
"No I already did it, I'm just making sure it's ok with you," she said.
She had my button up shirt and her (f/c) pajama bottoms. She looked cute. I laid down in my bed and she closed the room door. She crawled into bed and laid next to me. After a moment, she poked my cheek.
"Hm," I asked.
"Cuddles," she asked.
I laid on my side and carefully pulled her to me. I wrapped my arms around her and she put her head against my chest.
"It actually tickled my back when you moved," she said.
"Sorry," I said.
"It's ok, it doesn't hurt," she said.
I put my hand under her shirt and rubbed her back.
"N-Nea," she scolded.
"Relax, I'm not pulling anything you don't want me to," I said.
She relaxed and kissed me. I kissed her back and ran my thumb along her back roughly. She gasped and I kissed her deeply. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pressed herself against me. I held her against me tightly but avoiding her wounds. The kiss became fiery quickly and my breathing picked up real quick. Here I was believing I wouldn't pull anything, how wrong I was. I pulled away, kissing down her neck. She panted, letting soft moans slip. She pushed my shoulders and I stopped. She then kissed down my neck, leaving marks as she went. I groaned slightly and pushed her back down to the bed and hovered over her, placing my hands beside her head.
"Shit, are you ok," I asked.
"Yeah, you didn't hurt my side," she said breathlessly.
We kissed again and she wrapped her leg around my waist.
"H-Hey, wait," I said pulling away.
She had her eyes hazed over and I doubt mine were any different.
"Do you want to," I asked.
She nodded and pulled me against her, we kissed again and she wrapped both her legs around my waist. She pulled at my shirt so I stopped the kiss to pull it off. I pulled at her shirt and she nodded quickly. I unbuttoned the shirt and threw it aside. We pulled apart for air so I unclipped her bra.

*imma be evil and switch!*

Your POV
__________________
Nea unclipped my bra and I suddenly felt very shy. Weird since we've don't this before right? I put my hands over my chest as my cheeks became as red as a cherry. I know because I could feel it.
"Wanna stop," he asked.
I shook my head.
"Then I'll take it you're being shy," he asked with a slight chuckle.
I looked away from him as my face lit up, even more (if possible).
"You're too cute for your own good, you know that," he said as he pecked my lips.
Slow, gentle kisses, as if he were reassuring me without the usual guy lines.
"Actually," he murmured against my lips.
"Hm," I hummed questioningly.
"If we do this, let's do it right," he said as he pulled away.
"The right way," I asked confused, that could have been caused by anything really to be fair.
"Yeah, sex is to give yourself to your one and only."
"Which you are mine and I am yours," I said as I looked at him, trying to figure out his plan.
He nodded and said," yeah but you make love. You don't go and just fuck. No. You show the love and passion."
As he was saying this, his hands trailed along my sides, careful of the wound.
"T-That's funny to say, no," I asked taking in a shaky breath.
"Well I'm going to make it up now," he said as he kissed my neck, planting soft kisses, and no marks.
My hands lifted from my chest and went beside my head. He moved his hands from my sides up to my arms, to my wrists, and lastly to my hands. He intertwined them with his, squeezing lightly. He began kissing down to my collar bone and then attached his mouth the my bud, swirling his tongue. I moaned/gasped from the sudden feeling and my hips bucked onto his still clothed member. Trying to get the pleasure sped up, I began grinding against him. I moaned out and my breathing picked up along with him. He switched buds when the other became known. His touch was driving me freaking crazy and the heat wasn't making it better.
"Eager aren't we," he said as he moved his legs away from mine.
"Well you've been teasing for the whole day, give me a break," I panted out.
"A break huh," he asked.
He let go of my hands and took off my pants, then rubbed me through the wet fabric. I squirmed and he chuckled.
"This wet and I haven't even started," he said.
Shivers racked my body as he ran his hand along my body. His touch sent fires through every piece of my skin he touched. He reached my inner thighs and hooked off my underwear. He inserted one finger at a slow pace.
"S-Shit," I muttered as I felt a sting.
"Don't worry, you just tightened back up. Thanks~," he teased.
"Just kiss me," I said very embarrassed.
"As you wish," he said as he started a passionate French kiss.
I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed and added more fingers. My breath picked up quicker and moans slipped passed me. When I became adjusted to 4 fingers, he started swirling them and I cried out in bliss.
"Uhnnn Nea," I panted.
He moved his other hand to mess with my womanhood and that sped up my finishing. When I felt the knot, I tried holding back as much as I could. Obviously Nea found out and decided to be Nea.
"(Y/n), hold your finishings later. Right now it's ok," he said.
I released and laid against the bed, panting and praying to whoever heard to make the pleasure continue. He put my knees over his shoulders and began licking me.
"N-Nea," I called out.
He began an onslaught with his tongue that I began wondering if he had trained. Swirling, sucking, lapping, and the up and down movements... Oh dear god help me.
"Delicious," he said deviously, putting his tongue over his lips.
He stopped when my moans kept escalating. I groaned in frustration and he chuckled.
"Karma is a bitch," I said.
"I know, I know. Sorry," he said.
I pushed him into his back and pulled off his Jean along with boxers. I FORGOT HES HUGE!! I kissed his neck, leaving marks, and ran my hands over his toned chest. He shivered and let out groans. Not liking what little reaction he was giving, I dove lower. I licked the tip of his manhood and he let out a long shaky breath. I began lowering my mouth to him and using my hand for what I couldn't fit. I showed no mercy and began at a very very quick pace.
He moaned out loudly and cussed as he gripped the bed sheets.
"(Y/n) please," he pleaded.
"Hm," I asked tauntingly.
"Don't stop," he groaned.
I continued my quick pace and had him moaning my name.
"S-Shit... (Y/n)... I-I can't," he moaned out.
"Go ahead," I said as I gave him one last hard suck.
He groaned and collapsed as he tried recovering from his cloud 9. He recovered quickly and pushed me to my back on the bed.
"I'm doing you slow but hard," he said.
I nodded and he carefully slid into me. Having to adjust to the feeling hurt a bit but I could bear with it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pulled out slowly but slammed into me. I moaned out to him and he drew out his thrusts. In and out. Back and forward. Soft and rough. Shit. He slammed into my very sweet spot and I yelled his name in pure bliss. His groans had escalated into moans, moaning my name a good portion of the time. He aimed for there and had me yelling and mewling under him openly. Sweat ran across our weary bodies and the sound of skin against skin echoed through the room along with our loud moans.
"I love you," I said breathlessly, taking him into a kiss.
"I love you too," he said as we kissed.
The kiss was passionate and full of love, just like he said. When his fingers found their way to my walls, I gasped. His did tricks while loving me. Damn this boy drives me insane! The familiar knot got to my attention and he seemed to notice.
"Hold back as long as you can," he said.
I nodded and focused on his groans that slipped his lips. But of course, the knot was starting to become too much and I was nearly about to exploded.
"N-Nea! I can't," I moaned.
With the flick of his fingers and the simple," Go ahead."
I came, yelling his name and he released moaning my name. The pleasure ran through me as if in euphoria. He laid against me smiling like an idiot.
"That was amazing," I said panting.
"You are and always will be amazing," he said as he pecked my lips.
"Says the one who knew exactly how to drive me insane," I said.
"Gotta know what my girl likes," he said with a smile.
I shifted to my side and put my head on his chest and put my arm across his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and put the blanket over us.
"I love you (y/n)," he said.
I picked my head up and looked at him. He was smiling softly and complete love in his eyes. I love him so much, he's so...Nea!
"I love you more," I said smiling softly too.
"No I love you most," he said.
"Noooo I love you to infinity and back," I said.
"Infinity times infinity," he said.
"....you're so mean," I said.
We laughed and he kissed my head. I got up and put on his shirt.
"Want your clothes," I asked.
"I'll get them, you lay down," he said as he sat up.
I nodded and plopped onto the bed. I got under the blanket and wrapped it around me. I closed my eyes and arms wrapped around me.
"You gonna sleep," he asked.
"Depends, have something else in mind," I asked.
"Not at all, sleep," he said.
"Cuddle with me," I said.
He laughed and pulled me against him, wrapping arms around my waist. I got the blanket and put it over us and snuggled against him.
"I love you," I muttered.
"I love you too," he said.
With that, we fell asleep.