The letter

Tyki's POV
____________________
"Tyki, give this to (y/n). I know she'll be upset with what Neah pulled so this should help at least to keep her happy, sleeping and awake," Road said as she handed me a plush Neah.
We're here in the carriage on our way to the undercover mission. (Y/n) was still asleep hugging the Neah plush Road had asked me to give her. I'm starting to believe more than sleeping happened between them.
"Well maybe something more did happen," Whisley said.
"Even so, what," I asked.
"Maybe they finally admitted their feelings for each other," he said.
"You say maybe, but we all know you know," I said.
"That is so very true," he said smiling.
(Y/n) started muttering in her sleep and smiling.
"Must be a pretty good dream," he said.
"I believe so," I said ruffling her hair.
(Y/n) was laying down with her head on a pillow that I had on my lap.
"I feel bad for them," he said staring out the window.
"Whys that," I asked.
"They did admit they had feelings for each other, but even then (y/n) was crying. When she wakes up, I'm not sure she'll be so happy to find out Neah's gone," he said sighing.
"True," I said.
This... I hope (y/n) will be fine. Along with Neah. Last thing we need are 2 heartbroken people on the missions.

Your POV
_____________________
My eyes slowly opened and a bright light blinded me. I flinched and put my hand over my eyes. I slowly grew accustomed to the light and removed my hand.
"Morning sleepy head," whisley said.
"Good morning (y/n)," Tyki said.
I pulled my blanket over me and groaned.
"Why are you two in my rooommmmm," I asked yawning.
"Funny story," whisley said.
I moved the blanket from my head and sat up immediately.
"What the hell," I asked.
We were in a carriage. Tyki and Whisley were here. Oh no. I looked at my 'blanket' and saw it was Neah's jacket and in my hand was a Neah plush.
"Where's Neah," I asked fully knowing the answer.
"(Y/n), it's 8pm. We've been on the road for 2 hours. Neah's more than likely at his own mission," whisley said.
"Dirty trick Neah," I said holding onto the jacket.
"(Y/n), he did not trick you. He just didn't wake you up because it'd be easier on you," Tyki said.
"I don't care, what about him?! How was this easier for him," I asked tears burning my eyes.
"That's how it made it at least a little easier for him," whisley said pointing at my eyes.
The carriage stopped and I tried not to cry to prove whisleys point. We got out and saw a house.
"We'll be staying here throughout the mission, nobody else except the Earl knows the location," Tyki said.
My heart felt heavy at that thought and I tried shaking it off.
"Crap I didn't pack a bag," I said hitting my head.
"Actually Neah got that for you," Whisley said as he showed me my bag. I reached out to grab it but Whisley pulled it away.
"Don't worry, I got it. You just go pick a room to get comfortable," he said.
"Are you sure," I asked hesitantly.
"Yes, now go on," Tyki said as he pushed me forward slightly like a child.
I went into the house which felt cozy and was only 2 floors. I went upstairs and checked out the rooms. There were 3 rooms and each was about the same size. I felt comfortable with the room between the first and third so I got that one. There were some sheets in the closet which I spread out on the bed.
"You picked this one," whisley asked.
"Yeah, it has a good view outside and a door to go outside to the terrace," I said.
"Alright then, here you are," Whisley said passing me my bag.
"Thank you Whisley," I said.
"Anytime," he said smiling.
I started putting my clothes on hangers and Whisley was at the terrace. Turns out Neah has great intuition with what clothes I like the most.
"(Y/n)," whisley said stepping back into the room.
"Yes," I asked putting up the things in the restroom now.
"Are you alright," he asked.
I stopped picking up things for a moment before continuing.
"I honestly don't know Whisley, I miss him so much but then the mission comes to mind and I don't know," I said frustrated, angry, and sad.
"Hey calm down, I'm sure everything will work out," he said.
"This didn't," I mumbled.
I then proceeded to put my under clothes away in a drawer to which Whisley looked away.
"Things seem bad but will always work out," he said.
I finished and in my bag I saw a letter. I sat on the bed and hid it for later.
"Whisley, leave (y/n) alone. I'm sure everything's worn her out," Tyki said.
"Alright," whisley said as he got up.
"When does our mission start," I asked.
"Tomorrow," Tyki said.
"Oh, alright," I said.
"Goodnight (y/n)," they said.
"Night you two," I said as they left, closing my door behind them.
I changed into my pajamas and folded Neah's jacket and put it on my night stand next to my bed. I got the Neah plush and looked at it.
It's really cute, just like the actual Neah.
I laughed at the reaction I thought Neah would give. I got the letter and saw it said
To (y/n)
  From: Neah
I opened the letter carefully and read.
Hi (y/n),
I know you'll probably be mad at me when you wake up and I'm sorry, but at least you're not too mad if you ever read this. I really hope not. I actually hope you read this. Am I blabbering? I think I am.
I laughed slightly with tears in my eyes and continued to read.
Beautiful girl don't cry, I know you cried before you fell asleep and you probably cried when you woke up, and hell maybe you're crying now. Please don't (y/n), seeing you like that, thinking that you're crying breaks my heart. I'm sorry I left you asleep I just thought it'd be better like that because then you wouldn't have to be so sad when we actually parted.
So Tyki was right...
I... Well... I don't know what to say. I just wish that I could be there with you again. Just like before. I'm really happy to hear that you feel the same way about me, honestly and truly. In fact I loved being like that with you. I loved seeing you peaceful and happy. When you ran your fingers through my hair and kissed me I felt peaceful and my heart was and is full of love for you. I said it before and I'll say it a million times, I love you (y/n). Don't forget that. I promise we'll see each other soon, so for now, wait for me. I'm waiting as much as I can to go see that beautiful smile I love.
Love, Neah.
I put the letter down and cried. Cried because this letter meant a lot and it along with his jacket, we're all I had to live with.
"I love you too, Neah," I said through my tears.