That song

Your POV
____________________
I almost figured out where I heard it. It's on the tip of my tongue.
Two arms wrapped around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I gasped at the sudden touch and he chuckled.
"Nea," I asked.
"Who else," he asked.
I smiled and finished with the last cup. He let me go and I dried my hands. I closed the music box and picked it up, holding it against me. I turned and Nea was sitting on the counter, looking at me.
"What," I asked.
"Hm? Nothing," he said.
"You illustrated the song," I asked.
"Yeah, why," he asked tilting his head slightly.
"Well I feel like I've heard it before," I said looking at the box.
"Ah so you don't remember," he said chuckling.
"Remember what," I asked.
"I wrote that song and played it while you were in my room one day," he said smiling.
"Your room," I asked.
He nodded and said," You had had a nightmare and came into my room. I was just playing the piano thinking of songs to make. You asked if it'd be ok if you stayed with me for a little and I said ok."
A slight return of that memory popes into my head.
"I ended up getting sleepy again listening to you play. I had woken up again and heard you playing a song that I'd never heard you play. I was half a see half awake so I went and sat next to you. You were a bit surprised and asked me if I'd had another bad dream," I said as the memory filled in.
He nodded and smiled," you said no and leaned against me. I played the song and you smiled saying that it was a very beautiful song. It wasn't done but looks like you still remember."
I remembered that night. It was about a year ago and my nightmare was about the black figures taking me. I went to Nea because I always felt safer with him. I fell asleep and woke up a while later. I sat next to him as he played and loved the song.
Smiling I looked at him.
"How could I forget," I asked.
"You were half asleep," he said as he got off the counter.
I put the music on the counter and hugged him. He hugged me tightly and I felt at peace and happy.
"I love you (y/n)," he said.
"I love you too Nea," I said.
I began crying again and he gently wiped my tears away.
"Don't cry beautiful girl," he said.
"S-Sorry... But with you coming back after all this time... And with this moment... How can't I," I asked shakily.
We looked into each other's eyes and stayed like that. He looked at me with care and absolute love in his eyes. I looked at him the same way. He picked me up bridal style and I nuzzled against him.
He chuckled and said," you're so adorable."
"And you're not," I asked.
He smiled and I got my music box. We went upstairs and into my room. He carefully closed the door with his foot and he put me down.
"You can change," I said.
"Alright," he said as he got clothes and went to the bathroom.
I was already in pajamas, so I took off his jacket and hung it up in my closet. I put the music box on my night stand along with Tyki's barrette, and put the sword next to my stand. I passed a mirror and saw something on my neck. I stood in front of it and saw that it was a hickey. I blushed and laid down. Nea came out and laid down next to me.
"You're evil you know that," I asked him.
"Whys that," he asked.
I pointed to the hickey on my neck and he smirked.
"You act like you didn't enjoy it," he teased.
I blushed and said," Not funny!"
"It's cute," he teased again.
I laughed slightly and put my hands on his chest. He looked at my hands then at me. I kissed him and he immediately responded back. He put his hands at my waist and nibbled at my bottom lip gently. I allowed him and me not giving in fought against him. We had a mini fight and he ended up winning. (He cheated I just don't know how -.-). He explored my mouth and I moaned slightly at the feeling. His breath hitched and his grip on my waist tightened a bit but he continued getting slightly rough. I moved my hands along his chest to his shoulder and into his hair. He shivered and let out an airy moan himself, pulling me against him. He started to become rough and I moaned. His body twitched slightly and his breath hitches again. I ran my hands through his hair messing it up but neither of us caring. Air started becoming more and more necessary so we parted panting. He started kissing my neck still panting. My breath hitching as well when he finds my sweet spot again. He started sucking there and I bit my lip trying to avoid making any sounds again.
"Don't do that," he said looking at me.
"Do what," I asked.
My thoughts were still everywhere so I didn't know what he meant.
"Don't bite your lip, I want to hear," he said going back to sucking.
Holding on to him tightly I let out airy moans. He'd shiver each time and a dark blush climbed up my cheeks. He stopped finally getting air for both of us. We lay there out of breath and panting for air. My grip on him never faltered and he chuckled.
"You look so cute.. Like this," he said between his pants.
I blushed more and looked away.
"We have school soon and you left some dark marks," I said putting my hand on my neck.
"Good, now everyone knows you're mine," he said proudly.
I remembered the events in the living room and looked at him again.
"Then why do it in front of Wisley and Tyki? You were also acting a bit...," I stopped and smirked.
"What," he asks cautiously.
"You were jealous," I said.
"What! No," he said.
"Uh huh," I teased.
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes."
"No."
"No?"
"Yes!" He said.
I looked at him and he realized what he said.
"Wait a minute-,"  I cut him off by hugging him.
"Awwwwww little Nea was jelly," I teased playfully.
He sighed and said," so what if I was?"
"Why would you be jealous of them," I asked.
"Well when it's just 2 guys and 1 girl things can happen," he said getting defensive.
"You know I wouldn't do that to you," I said.
"What if they don't have that same thought," he asked.
"It's Wisley and Tyki were talking about," I said.
"And? You're my girlfriend and-," he stopped midsentence and looked at me.
A blush had gone to my cheeks when he called me his girlfriend.
"What," I asked.
"Why are you blushing," he asked confused.
"I'm not blushing," I said.
"Yeah you are, I can see it," he said as he poked my cheek.
"Fine... It's just that I don't think I've ever actually heard you call me that...," I mumbled quietly.
"Call you what? My girlfriend," he asked.
I nodded and he thought about it.
"Well I thought it was implied," he said.
"Even so you never asked," I said.
"Eh!! I never did," he asked.
"Nope, not officially anyway," I said.
He pecked my lips gently and looked at me.
"(Y/n) (l/n), will you be my girlfriend," he asked.
I smiled and kissed him.
"Of course, I'm all yours," I said happily.
"And I'm all yours as well," he said as he got my hand and kissed my cheek.
I smiled and so did he.
"There, now does that help," I asked.
"Yeah," he said.
I laughed slightly and snuggled against him. I placed my hands on his chest again and kissed his neck. He stiffened and I laughed.
"It's ok it's just me, besides I think it's only fair I do this too," I said.
He relaxed and I continued. He replaced his hands at my waist gently and I ran my hands down his chest. He shivered and he seemed to relax more. I kissed a certain spot on his neck and his breath hitched so slightly. I sucked on that spot and he groaned lightly. I kissed his cheek and nibbled his ear.
"Nea," I teased.
He groaned and held on to my waist tightly. I sucked on his sweet spot again and he groaned. When I was sure I'd made a dark mark I stopped. A split second later he was kissing me roughly, French kissing to be correct. I moaned and my hands went to his hair again. A loud knock was heard at the door but we didn't stop what we were doing. Another knock and he went to my neck.
"Nea, someone's at the door," I quietly said.
"Let them wait," he growled.
*knock*
"Nea," I said again.
He groaned and stopped.
"Who is it," he asked.
"Tyki, I was wondering where you were Nea," Tyki said.
"Well I'm in here," Nea said.
I hit him lightly and he looked at me.
"Very well, see you both in the morning," Tyki said.
I looked at Nea and hit him lightly again.
"Nea you didn't have to be so rude," I scolded.
"Sorry," he mumbled.
I sighed and sat up stretching, then laid back down. I kissed his cheek and he pecked my lips.
"No more alright," I said.
"No more what," he asked.
"No more messing around, we have to sleep," I said.
"Shit I'm so sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to take it too far," he said apologetically.
"It's not that,we didn't go far. We just really gotta sleep," I said as I yawned.
"Alright," he said.
I turned away from him and he pulled me against him.
"Cuddles," he asked.
"Yeah," I said smiling slightly.
His body heat radiated on to me and I yawned again.
"Good night (y/n)," he said.
"Night Nea," I said as I slowly fell asleep.'