I thought....

Nea's POV
___________________
Wisley, Tyki, and Road fell on the floor.
"What in the world," I asked.
"Oh hi guys," road said.
"What are you guys doing," (y/n) asked.
"We heard yelling so we came to check it out, I assumed you told her, road and Tyki wanted to find out themselves. Glad to hear things worked out though," Wisley said.
"Told me what," (y/n) asked.
"Wait you didn't tell her... Did you," Wisley asked.
"Obviously not," Road said as she hit Wisley.
"Ow," Wisley complained.
"Told me what," (y/n) asked again.
"Nothing," I said.
"Well obviously it's something if Wisley thought I'd get mad," (y/n) said.
"So the Earl told us to come get you for dinner," Tyki said trying to stop the upcoming problem.
"By the way, you look lovely (y/n)," Tyki added.
"Thank you," (y/n) said.
"Let's go to dinner," Road said as they got up.
I wrapped my arm around (y/n)'s shoulder and we walked to the dining area.
"Nea, is there something I should know," (y/n) asked.
"Uh well, yes but I promise, don't worry about it. I'll tell you after dinner," I said.
She looked worried and I was too.
See when (y/n) was in a coma, everyone would try and cheer me up. There was something that happened during a visit with Lulubell... She stood by my side a lot but only because I wouldn't eat, so she'd stay until my plate was more or less cleared. I was a mess, she tried everything she could. She may seem a bit cold but she's friendly. She had stumbled and I grabbed her hand. I meant to steady her but I pulled too much and brought her till we were an inch apart. Something happened. I don't know why it did. Maybe it was her Noah or maybe it was because I let it... But we kissed. Even if it was for a few seconds.
I had pushed her away and said," I'm sorry Lulubell. That was an accident."
She left after that and I was left there with a guilty conscience. I didn't want to tell (y/n), but I knew I had to. I meant to but it just kept escaping.
We got to the dining room and sat down. Everyone talked and laughed.
"Alright everyone, id like to say a few things," the Earl said.
I looked over at (y/n) who was deep in thought and reached over to grab her hand. I intertwined our hands and squeezed hers lightly. She looked at me and smiled slightly before shifting her attention to the Earl. Everyone shushed and the Earl continued.
"Today we celebrate our 15th Noah's recovery, she has finally woken up from her coma and has joined us once again," the Earl said.
Everyone clapped and (y/n) smiled.
"It's good to have you back (y/n)," he said.
"Good to be back," (y/n) said.
"Alright everyone, enjoy," he finished.
Everyone ate and talked with (y/n). Everyone seemed to be happy today and happy with the sweets road and (y/n) made. I was talking with Jasdevi about the tiny cupcakes when (y/n) squeezed my hand tightly. I immediately turned and saw her laugh.
"You ok," I asked.
"Yeah! It's so great to see everyone," she said happily.
I couldn't tell her. She was too happy.
"Nea, tell me," she said.
"Not till after this," I said.
"Tell me please," she said.
"No," I said.
"Why not," she asked.
"Come on, it can't be bad," she insisted.
"Well..." I trailed.
"Nea you're worrying me," she said.
I squeezed her hand and pecked her lips.
"You're my one and only, you know that right," I asked to where only she could hear me.
"Of course, and you're mine," she said squeezing my hand back.
I kissed the back of her hand and said," while you were in a coma... Something happened."
She looked confused.
"Lulubell and I kissed... It was for a few seconds I-," she cut me off by letting my hand go and backing away from me.
"(Y/N)-"
"I don't want to hear it," she said shakily.
"(Y/n) please listen," I begged, reaching for her hand.
She swatted my hand away and left the table. It got quiet and everyone looked at me.
I'm such an idiot!
"We've got her," Tyki and Wisley said.
"Nea," road said as I got ready to stand up.
"You can't expect me to just leave it at that," I said.
"Let her settle down a bit," she said.
I sat back down and slowly everyone went back to talking... Even with an awkward atmosphere.