The night sky

Your POV
_________________
"If you stay out here any longer you'll risk catching a cold," Neah said.
He walked over to me and sat next to me.
"Alright," I said not moving.
Neah sighed and looked up too.
"It's beautiful, isn't it," he asked.
"Yeah... It sure is something," I said.
It was quiet again and I began to wonder, what Neah was this? The teasing one or the kind and caring one?
"Hey is something bothering you (y/n)," he asked looking at me.
I sighed and said," you're doing it again."
"Doing what," he asked.
"The caring thing. If you're going to pretend to care just to tease me later then I don't want to hear it," I said hugging my legs tighter.
"What do you mean," he asked confused.
"The 2 year day you saved me. You were really sweet and kind and gentle. Then this afternoon you were an asshole and teasing me about accidentally falling on you and then you continued teasing until I left," I said looking at him.
I don't know how or what I did but his expression changed the moment he saw me.
"Are you.. Crying," he asked reaching out and wiping away my tears.
I hadn't noticed myself but saying all of this out loud, made it hurt all the more. He sighed and pulled me to him.
"Neah-," he cut me off by saying,"shh, let's just stay like this."
I was sitting across his lap, face burried in his chest, and he had his head against mine, and had me tightly in his warm arms.
"I'm sorry, if I knew it had actually hurt when I did that, I wouldn't have done it," he said apologetically.
He got my hand and kissed the back of it. I pulled back my arm flustered.
"W-What was that for," I asked quickly.
He laughed and smiled gently at me and I was taken aback. He looked cuter like that sooooo.. Yeah.
"Feeling better," he asked.
"Yeah," I said.
"Good, I don't like seeing you upset, especially when it's my fault," he said.
I looked for any signs that he was joking or teasing but none, he was dead serious. I ruffled his hair trying to lighten the mood a bit.
"Come on Neah, don't be too serious either," I said.
"Hm well I think that moment deserved it," he said smiling again.
I smiled back at him and rested against him.
"So you're going with the Earl tomorrow," I asked.
"Yeah, probably gonna go find some exorcists or something. You're going to 'school' right," he asked.
"Yep, just got out of it and now I have to go back. Damn," I complained.
"Well you'll have Tyki and Whisley there too so don't get too stressed," he said.
"Fair point," I said.
We stayed quiet again and I saw a shooting star.
"Shooting star! Make a wish," I said pointing to the star.
I closed my eyes tightly and wished the missions would be over quickly and no one would get hurt so I could see Nea sooner. I opened my eyes and shortly after Nea did too. I yawned and felt a fabric around me. I looked and saw my blanket around me.
"You brought my blanket," I asked.
"Yeah, I figured you were up here so I thought you could use the warmth," he said ruffling my hair.
My blanket was huge so I wrapped it around Neah too since he didn't have his jacket on. I quietly sighed in contentment and snuggled against him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and chuckled.
"What's funny," I asked.
"Nothing, nothing," he said smiling.
"Alright then what did you find amusing," I rephrased.
"You, you're too damn cute for your own good," he said as he kissed my forehead.
I blushed and hit him lightly.
"Idiot," I mumbled.
He laughed and laid down, dragging me with him. I moved to lay down next to him and he had his arm under my head. The blanket fell over us and even though we shouldn't sleep up here, I was about to cause fuck the rules of gravity and rules. (A/N: No kids, rules are good. Follow them XD)
"Neah," I mumbled tiredly, my vision getting blurry.
"Hm," he asked.
"....never mind," I said.
He looked at me confused and asked," now I'm curious, what were you going to say?"
I sighed and closed my eyes for a movement before slightly opening them again.
"I was going to ask if it'd be ok if we stayed like this," I mumbled, yawning again.
"Well not on the roof but sure," he said.
"Then where," I asked sneezing.
"Inside, and we better go now before you get sick," he said as he stood up.
I stood up too and wrapped the blanket around me. We jumped back into my room through my window and I plopped onto my bed.
"So comfy," I mumbled happily.
"Well maybe if you laid down correctly it'd be more comfy," Neah said as he helped me into my bed.
"Thanks," I said.
"Any time," he said as he laid down next to me.
I put my head on his arm again and he wrapped his other arm around my waist.
"Night, Neah," I said.
"Night (y/n)," he said.
I fell asleep soundly with Neah by my side. Couldn't be any happier right now.