Chapter 5: Jason X Reader <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people. I was listening to Eclipse by Jason, and I thought why not make a Reader X Jason? Okay? All right, so here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You carried your f/c book box towards the boardwalk where you always performed to earn a little extra money. It was sunny today in California, which means there will be a lot if people there to watch you dance. You have taken dancing since you were 3, and you are extraordinary at it.

You clicked play and eclipse by Jason Stokes started playing. It was your favorite electronic song. The beat started getting more and more intense as time went on, then came the beat drop. You got into position, and got ready for your 6 years of tumbling to pay off.

Jason's POV

I was walking with Adam, Mitch, and Quentin down the boardwalk just chatting about hinges. We had all recently moved in together along with Jerome, and Tyler (Logdotzip). "Yeah so then I said... Wait? Isn't that your song Jason?" Quentin asked. I listened intently and I did hear Eclipse playing in the background.

We all followed the sound to the source. It was a girl no younger than I. She was dancing beautifully to the beat. She danced almost robotically. As of she was programmed to do nothing but follow the song. Everyone tensed up when the beat dropped, and she stopped dead.

The beat dropped which caused her to do this wired twisting thing in the air from a standing position. (A/N: What you did was called a full. Look it up and it'll make sense.) everyone was astounded when she landed perfectly and kept on dancing.

Your POV

You felt the beat stop and you finished with a simple bow. Everyone applauded, and threw tips into your hat. There were so many that it actually overflowed the cap. You heard people say things like "Such talent" and "she should be putting that in competition". You have thought of competing, but you weren't in it to win as much a you were in it to have fun.

You collected your hat and heard someone walk up behind you. You spun around and saw him.

It was.... Jason... Stokes.

You were about to faint, scream even. Your inspiration was standing RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. YOU!

"Speak dammit." You thought to yourself. You pulled your h/l h/c behind you into a high pony. "That was incredible." Jason said. You blushed a light shade of pink and smiled. "Thanks." You said in a voice barely audible. Jason laughed and handed you a ten dollar bill. You took I graciously, and watched him walk away to join his friends.

You unfolded the ten and a white piece of paper fell out. It had a ten digit number on it. In bold words it said.

Call me ;) <3

You almost squealed in delight. You took your winnings and walked away down the boardwalk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: OMG OMG OMG. I luvs boardwalk stories!! <3

Jason: That was so cute.

You: Awesome. I do love to dance!

Me: I don't really know that about you. Would you like to do the honors?

You: Ooooh! Okay, be sure to leave a vote and a comment. OC's are welcome, and the inbox is always open. Information on it is in the first chapter. Thank you all for reading!

Me: Peace out Miles! Yosh!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~