Chapter 32: Merome (Part 2) <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you a new chapter. Called the second part of Merome. I love it so much I decided to give it another round. This will be an add on from ASFSparklez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Jerome's Pov+

I sat on the couch with a Dr. Pepper in my hand watching Real Housewives of Atlanta. Don't judge me. It's raining outside and there's nothing on. The rain poured down mercilessly as I flipped through channels. Then the doorbell rang. "What the hell? Who's outside?" I asked myself.

I opened the door to see Mitch standing outside. He looked at me with so much apology in his eyes. "M-Mitch." I said. He looked at me again.

"Hello Jerome." He said. A ghost of a smile adorned his lips for only a spilt second. "Can I come in?" He asked.

"No I don't think that would be a good idea." I said. So much fear coursed through me.

"Jerome. I know I don't deserve a second chance. I bet I don't even deserve for you to talk to me, but please find it in your heart to hear me out." He said. I leaned my back against the door frame with my arms crossed.

"You have one minute before I throw you out like garbage." I said as I lead him in the house. He sat down at the chair as I sat on the love seat.

"I messed up okay. I didn't mean to hurt you the way I did. I understand you were suicidal, and I didn't think you would take it the way you did. I dumped Brittany. I thought she was perfect, but I now understand the only person who is perfect for me is you." He said. I smiled a little and snickered.

"I guess you learned your lesson Mitch. But it's gonna take a while before you fully earn my trust again. I don't know what I'm gonna tell Jordan." I said.

"Jordan? You're dating Jordan?" He asked.

"As a matter of fact I am. He is amazing and half the man you will ever-" he stopped me by smashing his lips to mine. He didn't pull away for a full 30 seconds.

"I- I'm sorry. I just had to feel your lips again." He said.

"Just shut up and do it again." I said before I smashed his lips to mine again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp*, and I'll see you all next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~