Chapter 46: Sadil40 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo all you Miles out there this is Smile and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Sadil40 this is between SallyLe and Bodil40. Thank you all for sticking with me and watching me be weird up until this point, and I hope for many chapters to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sally's POV*

The plane ride to the UK was incredibly long and stressful. I was going to Insomnia with my best friend Chloe by my side. She seemed to be calm and in her own little world with her headphones in and staring longingly out the window. Her chocolate brown hair fell in front of her face, and my hair was neatly put up in a bun that was now falling to the side due to my endless bouncing. We've been on this plane for 3 hours, and I really wanted to get off to go to our hotel. Chloe seemed to notice my bouncing and smiled.

"If you don't stop you're going to make the plane bob up and down. Do you want us to fall into the ocean?" She asked. I smiled and shook my head.

"No, but I have always wanted to test my skills out as a narwal!" I screamed loud enough for the flight attendant to shush me.

"Well if you want to do that then you're in the wrong ocean. Narwhals live in the freezing arctic waters. We're in the Atlantic Ocean." She said.

I waved my hand in a yeah yeah details motion. "Whatever. You're a real killjoy you know that?" I asked. She nodded her bed and continued something.

"What are ya watching?" I asked. She looked up.

"Doctor Who. Don'tJudgeMe!" She said really fast. I smiled.

"He's so cute." She said. I looked over to see she had paused it on a boy who looked to be 14 years of age.

"Which episode is this?" I asked. "The doctor looks so young." She said.

"That's not the doctor. That's Timothy." She said almost in a swooning voice.

"Oh is it that boy you obsess over? Thomas Sanders?" I asked.

"Thomas Sangster!" She said. "I swear it's like you don't even listen to me. All you care about is Bodil40." She said in a fake hurt voice.

"Well Bodil is funny, and I can't wait to meet him." I said staring off into dreamland.

~*~

We had finally arrived and were going to Insomnia. I was excited. There were different gaming booths everywhere, and then I saw a vaguely familiar face.

I follows the boy to a booth and saw that it was Bodil40. I tried to make myself calm down and I approached him.

"H-hello." I spoke up. The boy turned around and I almost had a panic attack. He was cute.

He laughed a little. "Heyo." He said. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there my mouth agape. He laughed and gave me his autograph before he silently walked away. I stood still and smiled.

"Hey. Did you find Bodil?" She asked.

"Yes, and I nailed that greeting!" I said fist pumping the air.

"You froze didn't you?" she asked. I stopped fist pumping and waved my hands.

"Details details." I spoke. She laughed.

"Come on. I'm hungry for food." She said before linking arms with me and walking outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all folks. Thank you all. Little side note I am obsessed with Thomas Sangster. I love him so much, and he did play in Doctor Who. Thank you all. Be sure to slap that like button and I'll see you all next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~