Chapter 50: Marome <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter sent in to me by SeptemberBeauty. She is really working hard to get her stories going, so please check her out, and show her some love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Madelyn's POV*

It was the day of the county festival, and Jerome was going to take me. He was going to make up for missing my birthday due to having to go to Vegas.

Jerome got us an all day pass to the rides, and we walked inside. It wasn't that big. It took up maybe 20 acres. There was Moon Rocket, Cyclops, 300-457 (The Hammers that swing around), and even a petting zoo.

"What do you wanna do first?" Jerome asked. I looked back at him and gave him a devilish smile. I knew Jerome was afraid of one thing only.

"Let's ride the... Ferris Wheel." I said evilly. Jerome's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Oh no. No no no no no no no. No." He said shaking his head. "Madelyn you know how I feel about heights!" He bellowed.

"Oh stop making such a fuss. I'll hold your hand if you're scared." I said sweetly as I grabbed his hand. "Besides, you owe me." I said. He let out a loud sigh before following me to the line for the Ferris wheel.

We finally got strapped in and the Ferris wheel began to turn. I smiled at the quickly shrinking ground down below. While Jerome had his eyes snapped shut. "Oh just look for a second. Please?" I said trying to pry his eyes open.

"Ugh. Alright." He said as he opened his eyes. "Wow. It sure is pretty." He said.

"You don't need to be sarcastic." I spoke.

"No I really mean it. It's beautiful. Just like you." He clapped his hands over his mouth. My mouth gaped open in an 'O' formation.

"S-sorry. I don't know where that came from, but I-" I silenced him by kissing him.

"It's okay. Who said I was complaining?" I asked. He smiled.

"Well then. Madelyn. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Why yes I will." I said kissing him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you all have it. Make sure to slap that like button and show some love to the follow button as well. I have this idea where I'll start giving you guys questions at the end of each chapter. I want to get to know you guys more.

*So the question is: Who is your favorite member? Leave your crazy or creative comments in the section below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~