Chapter 10: Bashdil40 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all you Miles out there this is Smile and today I have a very special pairing that my good friend, Lauren, wanted to see happen. This is a BashurVerse and a Bodil40 pairing that I thought was so cute!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bashurs' POV

I watched with a heavy heart. As he left me. He was my best friend, my rock, my love. I never understood. Why something so fragile could be penetrated. I sighed as I watched him leave. In a mode of transportation from one world to the next. Tears filled my eyes. As did everyone else around me. I wiped mine away and manned up. Martin, my love, was gone.

My father said some last few words and walked away into the town. I fell to my knees and cried into the heavens. Why? Why was fate decided by a piece of metal on a hilt? I screamed loudly and pounded my fists until someone came and helped me up.

I watched with a heavy heart as he walked my way, but I could not recognize him. He made his way into a hole in the ground. One that decided his fate. I watched as they lifted the casket into the ground and buried him. I walked forward with a rose. "I'll never forget you. I promise." I said, and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: thank you all for reading, and sorry for the shirt chapter. I've been bust lately with Black Friday and everything. Anyways leave a vote and a comment to help me. I'd love a new distance member. Thank you all.

BashurVerse: I miss Bodil.

Me: he's right here.

Bodil: Hai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~