Chapter 6: Kadam <3

Hello Miles this is Smile. This one-shit was requested by my good friend Kate. She really wanted this and I have been neglecting her. I'm sorry plz I fan?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate's POV

I sat next to Adam on the plain blue couch with many holes in it. It used to be whole when he and I were kids, but years of jumping and scratching on it wore it down to nothing. I smiled as his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me in. He and I have been good friends ever since we were little (around 3 or so). I loved everything about him. His brown curly hair, his electric green eyes, and his perfect smile. I looked up at him and cuddled into his embrace. His head nuzzled into my neck just like how he used to do when we were little when it was cold.

I brought myself out of my thoughts enough to see the scariest part of the movie. The horrid clown jumped out of the box wielding a knife and smiling while advancing on the poor little infant. I pulled my hands toward my eyes. Adam pulled them away at last second and made me stare at the clown killing the baby. I screamed and jumped 5 feet in the air. Coming crashing down on Adam's lap. "Adam! Why did you do that?" I know I'm going to have a fear of clowns now.

"Because I like your reactions." He said sticking his tongue out. I grabbed his tongue with my index finger and my thumb, and I put as much force on it as I could. He winced in pain and began to scream. I let it go because it was getting repulsive. I laughed incredibly hard. Adam have me a death glare and then an evil smirk. He lay me on my back like he was about to kiss me. I blushed furiously and watched his fingers snake his way toward my stomach, and then he did the unthinkable.

He began to tickle me furiously. I started laughing until my face turned a plum purple. "S-Stop! Stop!" I started to say. "Help! Police!" I screamed louder. All Adam could do was laugh and have fun. I snarled loudly which caused him to wince. I flew my hands off of him, and began to tickle him back. He started to laugh as well.

"Not so funny now is it?" I asked. He just kept laughing. I smiled and got off of him. "Alright you got me Kate." He said with that signature smile of his. I blushed before he placed his fingers on my chin. "Kate. You're too damn cute you know that right?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head. He laughed again, and brought his face closer to mine. Catching my lips in a sweet kiss that left me wanting more. I threw my arms around his neck favoring the sweet moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: This was so much fun! Thank you all, and big shoutout to Kate. Adam's sick so he can't be here to sing off. Be sure to leave a comment and a vote! Thank you all. This is Smile signing off! Yosh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~