Chapter 28: SkyKipz <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a chapter called SkyKipz. This is a pairing of, you guessed it, Quentin and Adam. I've done a lot of Quentin pairings recently. Geez, I guess he hasn't had very much spotlight until now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's Pov

The midsummer breeze caressed my face as the delicate touch of summer moved my hair, clothes, and smile. I turned to face Quentin who was enjoying the exact same thing. His eyes were blissfully closed and his curly black hair was moved backwards. He looked like a sun god in the the light of twilight.

I looked at the setting sun and watched it slowly descend. The moon rose in the other direction. Me and Quentin were positioned perfectly on the middle of the road. Not the smartest idea, but it did have the perfect view of the sun disappearing below the tree line, and the moon appearing over the next house like a magic trick.

Quentin slowly draped his arm over me and I snuggled into his shoulder. His shoulder was very well built, and had a lot of muscle. Making it the perfect pillow. I almost fell face down because of how blissful this moment was. I probably sound like some cheesy poet, but it's 6:00 at nigh and I'm getting a little tired. Quentin gave me a dreamy-eyed stare and giggled a little.

I smiled and laughed back at him. Laughing along with the fish is like being drunk and on a haze. You completely forget what time it is and how long you've been around. All you want to do is enjoy the moment. I looked back at Quentin and leaned forward as he did the same. I closed my eyes as did he, and our lips met in the darkness of the newly found nighttime sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter so know, but please forgive me. I fan? Anyways, sorry guys. Something kinda happened. I was in a car crash, and it's hard to write with the cast on my arm. Sorry guys. Be sure to leave a vote and a comment. It let's me know you appreciate my content and you want to see more. Thank you all and have a good day, evening, or night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~