Chapter 33: Ritch <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I stole my phone from my mom. Mwahahahaha >:). Anyways this chapter was sent to me by rageness13, and he asked for this. So I present to you; Ritch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rage's Pov*

I stood outside cross-legged in my favorite part of the Iowa state garden. In the middle of the rose flowers. These were taken care of to the exact needs of the flower and me. The thorns were clipped off, and the flowers gave off the most powerful aroma ever. I picked up a yellow one and felt the soft petrels underneath my fingertips. It was soft to the touch like a newly washed baby blanket.

I took in the smell some more before I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned around to see a boy about a year older than I was. He had caramel colored brown hair with brown eyes that took on the color of... Well... Caramel. I was hungry, so everything about him looked like caramel. That explains the hotdog I saw running around earlier.

I'm getting off track. The point was this boy is attractive. He walked over to me and sat right down. "Hey. I'm Mitch." He said.

"I'm Rage." I said. (A/N: I don't make the names.)

"I notice that you come here a lot." He spoke very softly as if not to scare me.

"That I do." I said trying to be bold, but obviously faltering at the sight of this boy.

"I love the roses too. They remind me of a sunset. The deepest shades of red, yellow, and pink that fill one open spot." He said. It was almost like poetry.

"Really? I believe that roses are a gateway to both the present and future. They show you that it's time to live in the moment while also saying that good things lie ahead. Whenever I'm stumped with life; I turn to the roses. That probably sounds stupid, but it is." I said.

Mitch was completely caught off guard. His mouth was agape, and he looked completely flabbergasted. I smiled. "Y- you seem to know a lot about flowers." He said. I nodded my head slowly.

He picked up a salmon colored rose and pinned it in my sandy blonde hair. "Until next time Rage." He said, and he walked away. It was now my turn to be completely and utterly flabbergasted. I was smitten beyond belief.

"Wait Mitch!" I said. He turned around and gave me a confused look before I ran into him and smashed my lips to his. He was hesitant at first, but he molded in. It felt like the most powerful kiss on the planet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. Be side to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp* and I'll see you all time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~