Chapter 18: Lorome <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile. And because I love Jerome's new girlfriend. I thought it would be fitting to make them a pairing. His girlfriend's name is Louise in case you were wondering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerome's POV

I quickly got ready for my second date with the most beautiful girl in my life. Louise is my everything. I loved her so much and I wanted to give the world to her.

Her brown hair perfectly framed her face and showed off her huge brown eyes that just made me want to melt. Her smile could have easily lighten up the whole town. Her laugh was amazing, and always made me feel butterflies.

I finished putting on my coat and gelled my hair. I then got in my car and drove to her house. I knocked three times on the door, and awaited for her to answer. And when she did; my jaw dropped.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress that went to her mid thighs with black tights, and the necklace that I gave her on our first date. She was wearing a light makeup, and was wearing black 2 inch heels to complete the look. I closed my mouth when I saw her staring. "You're so funny Jerome." She said as we walked to her car.

We were going to go out to the Cheesecake Factory, and then take a walk around the park. A bit cliché, but I liked the thought of it.

----------------------------------------------

We walked to Central Park and took a walk along the cobblestone

Path to a blocked off area. We came to a gazebo that I had decorated with her favorite flowers, and had red ribbons tied around it. "What's all this?" She asked amazed.

"I wanted you to remember our second date, and that I love you." I said.

"Oh Jerome. I love you too." She said as I leaned in and kissed her passionately. I hope she knows that I love her to no end, and that I can't go a day without seeing her beautiful face.

----------------------------------------------

Out second daughter, Macy, ran around the yard, trying effortlessly to catch our German Shepard. I laughed as Coco lay on the ground pretending to play dead. Louise glanced up from her book to see me tackling Macy and throwing her over my shoulder. "Daddy! Let go!" She screamed trying to make me drop her. I laughed and set her down on the cool grass as my 1st daughter, Erin, walked in and put herself on top of me.

"Tackle the Bacca!" Erin screamed as Macy squirmed away from me and got on top. Coco saw this and jumped on top of me as well.

"No don't do dis!" I screamed. Louise laughed and got up to tackle me as well.

I got them all off of me and laughed as we all tumble down the large hill. I was happy to spend the rest of my life with two beautiful daughters, and the woman I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. I'm sorry to break up Merome and ASFSparklez, but I love Louise, and hope that they do get married. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~