Chapter 13: SkyRome <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there this is Smile and today, I have for you, a SkyRome fanfic that I saw pop up on one of Adam's previous videos. So go check it out and, of course, enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

I silently watched from across the table as Jerome started to eat his food. He was never exceptionally polite when it came to these sort of food things, but I didn't mind. Personally, I thought it was adorable.

Wait... What?!? I can't like Jerome. I have an amazing girlfriend, Dawn, and Jerome has Jasmine. "(A/N: this takes place in the near past. So Jerome and Adam are still dating their previous girlfriends). Truthfully, I haven't been feeling the same spark I did when I first met Dawn. Now she's being really bossy, and a nag. I sighed and continued to watch Jerome. He looked at me and gave me a puzzling look. I snapped out if my daze and blushed a little. I saw a light pink dust his cheeks before he continued. Did he... Like me?

~*+*~

There was a growing tension between us now. Jerome finally confronted me. "Look Adam. I don't want things to be weird between us. How do we settle this?" He asked. "Um. How about you kiss me and tell me if there is a spark." I said.

"What if there is?" He asked.

"I don't know." I replied. He sighed and walked towards me. His lips touched mine and he pressed his against mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist and deepened the kiss. There was no spark. It was fireworks going off in every direction. Kissing Jerome was pure bliss. "Adam!?!" I heard a shrill voice from up the stairs. I looked up to see Dawn in near tears. I broke away from Jerome in time to see her running out of the house.

"You never broke up with her did you?" Jerome asked. I shook my head no.

"Well. Once you figure out what you want. You know where to find me." He walked back up the stairs.

"Jerome please don't make me choose." I cried, but he had already shut the door. What about Jasmine? Oh wait. That's right. Jerome told me that he and Jasmine broke up a little while ago. I pulled out my phone and texted Dawn to come back. I wanted to have a talk.

~*+*~

She finally came back down the stairs and sat on my bed. "Look Dawn. I'm so sorry, but. I think I love Jerome." I said. She nodded her head and smiled. "Adam. It's okay. If you think you should be with Jerome, then I'll break up with you." She sounded so sure of herself. As of she had moved on. "Are.. We still friends?" I asked. She fist bumped me. "Of course." She said and walked away.

"Bye Adam."

"Goodbye Dawn." She smiled and walked away. Just as Jerome came down the stairs.

"She took it pretty we-" I was cut off by Jerome smashing his lips to mine. Effectively silencing me. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his around my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. There's not that much to say besides leave a comment and make sure to slap that vote button witch yo forehead. Thank you all. Goodnight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~