Chapter 38: Sitch <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brands new ship called Sitch. This is a Ssundee and Bajan Canadian fanfic. I know what you're thinking, why isn't it Sajan? Cause I always wanted to say this. Here's the Sitch. Hahahaha!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Mitch's Pov~

I was practically bouncing in my seat as I waited at the airport. "Mitch. Calm down. He'll be here any second. Hold your horses." Jason said.

"Sorry Jason. I'm just so excited!" I said. I felt like a 6 year old about to see Santa Clause. I smiled and continued to bounce. Only 20 minutes till Ian's flight lands, and he gets to come home.

Ian had to be deported to Afghanistan to fight for a couple of months. His flight will be landing in, lie I said earlier, 20 minutes.

Ian had said that he wished he could come him to me when he returned. I thought it was the cutest thing, so Jason and I drove over here.

I heard the plane landing, and Jason had to literally tie me to the chair to avoid me springing up. Then I saw him.

Ian had come back. His buzz cut hair was shaven again, and he walked like a try soldier. "Okay go get em'" Jason said. He let go of me and I ran towards him.

"Ian!" I screamed as I engulfed him in a hug.

"Hey dood." He said hugging me back.

"I missed you." I said looking up at him. I leaned in a little closer, and kissed him. I had to stand on y toes considering he was tall, but it was worth it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There you all go. Sorry it took so long, and it's in the MORNING! I'm waiting for school to start, so I'm updating. Anyways be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp*, and I'll see you all next time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~