Chapter 48: Ty X Reader <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you

Guys a brand new second person chapter! This is between you and Ty!! I totally forgot about him, Quentin, and Ian, so please I fan? Anyways, here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Your POV*

"Yes! Creamed them!" You screamed into the microphone. You had just finished your 20 minute long game of DOTA. The arena was crawling with noobs today apparently. You tossed your (H/C) hair out of your eyes and darted them to the clock.

11:30, great. Only 5 more minutes until your brother comes home. He was traveling recently with his friend Ty, who you may I may not have a crush on, and you wanted to see them both again. After all... It's been 3 years.

You heard the door slightly open and that was all you needed to take off down the stairs and envelope your brother in a hug. "Hey young one." He said. You growled but smiled as he beamed down at you.

"I'm glad you're safe." You spoke to him.

"Thanks. Oh I bet Ty would want to see you." He spoke before opening the door for him.

You blushed as he walked in the room, and smiled at you. "Hey (Y/N)." His voice sounded exactly the same as when he left 3 years ago, but you didn't mind.

"H-hey Ty." You said trying to push down the enormous amounts of blush creeping up on your cheeks.

"Hey Trevor could you give me and (Y/N) a moment?" Ty asked sweetly. Your brother nodded and walked out the door.

Ty turned to me. "You have no idea how much I missed you. I thought about you every day." He said. You let one single stray tear go down your face, and Ty wiped it away with his thumb.

"I-I missed you t-too Ty." You said as You enveloped him in a hug.

He looked back down at you and slowly lowered his lips until they collided with yours. Wrapping then in a sweet kiss. His arms went down to your waist and your went up to his neck.

"I love you (Y/N)" he spoke softly.

"I love you too Ty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's the fireworks! Anyways, be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp* and I'll see you all next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~