Chapter 34: Ssunlox <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a new chapter called Ssunlox. This is an Ian and a Ty pairing. I would like to thank you all for 12 followers. Sorry I've been missing for a couple of days. I was reading Apocalypse by Yewerz. An amazing story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Ty's POV~

I joined Ian on the roof of the house. We climbed to the roof that overlooked Los Angeles. Today was the 4th of July, and everyone wanted to go see the show. We had an amazing view from our roof.

Ian had just come back from his 2 month deployment in Iraq. He came home about 3 days ago. But who's counting. "Hey look Ty! They're starting!" He said. I looked up to see a brilliant burst of reds, and blues filling the sky. It spelled out the words Happy 4th of July. I smiled and watched as Ian sat back on his forearms. His muscles flexed and I had to cover my face with my hair to prevent him from seeing my blush. Ian saw it anyway and laughed.

"Are you marveling at ma bodeh?" He asked. I laughed and shoved him a little.

"You are so full of it!" I screamed. He laughed and pushed me back.

"Shut up! The grand finale is coming!" He said. I looked up to see a brilliant display of rainbow dissipate.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Ian screamed before smashing his lips to mine. I was shocked until I heard the crackling of fireworks. I smiled and leaned in. Letting Ian take over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp* and I'll see you all next time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~