Chapter 43: Husky Canadian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it! I'm done! I'm becoming an alpaca and that's the end of it! *sigh*. Hello all you Miles out there. This is smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter. I lost all creativity in a matter of seconds so here is Husky Canadian. This ship is about to set sail. Whoop whoop!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mitch's POV*

The sun set low on the dock of the pier.... That was boring. Let's start over.

I was at the police station reporting a theft. I actually wasn't at the police station, instead I was filing out a missing person's report... And a theft at once.

Quentin had disappeared, and no one knew where he ran off to. He wasn't at the house, or anywhere close. (A:N// he's at my house. Shhhhh). Tears fell on to my face as I filled out. I know you guys are wondering about the theft. Well this may sound cheesy but.

Quentin stole my heart.

Yeah that's tight. I said it. Quentin stole my heart and ran away with it. To an unknown place were no one can reach him.

I sighed and put the form back on the police officer's desk, and walked out of the police department. "Oh Quentin." I said.

"What?" Came a voice behind me. I spun around and saw him across the road.

"Oh my god! Quentin! You're okay!" I screamed as I ran over and wrapped my arms around him. He gently hugged back. "I thought you were dead!" I screamed.

"Sorry. I thought I gave Annie instructions to tell you guys I was going to visit family in Oklahoma." He said.

"Sh-she didn't t-tell us anything." I said now stammering. He sighed.

"I'm home now. It's okay." He replied to me. I looked up at him and pressed my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest. I know I know. Mitch is a crybaby.

"Thank god Quentin." I said as I kissed him one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you all go. I apologize for the lack of updates, but I got school on my brain. Anyways thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp* and I'll see you all next time. SEND YOUR OC's TO THE MESSAGE BOARD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~