Chapter 49: Kason <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Kason. This was sent in to me by _infinite_revel_. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the really slow updates. I'm still a little sensitive from The Maze Runner trailer. Anyways back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kylie's Pov*

The bell sounded throughout the school signaling us to go to our next period. Which for me was Chorus class. I absolutely adore singing.

My hair fluttered behind me and bounced on my back as I walked swiftly to my next class. I took out the sheet we were singing and flipped to the correct page and practiced the few lines we already did know.

I had made it into music class and I was ready for it to begin. "Now class." My teacher, Mr. Marshall, said. "We have a new student, so pleas try to make him feel welcome. This is Jason." He said.

A boy with chestnut brown hair and honey brown eyes entered the door. He was wearing an Eclipse baseball hat, with a green MineCraft shirt and denim jeans.

My heart lurched in my chest and I had to be careful to remember to breath. "Jason you can take the seat right next to Kylie." He said. Jason nodded and sat on the bleacher right met to me.

"Hi." His voice whispered to me.

"H-hey." I spoke trying my best to not sound like a mad walrus.

"I'm excited to be in this class. I love music." He said.

"Alright class. We will start a new part of the music today. Kylie, can you do this part? We will be starting with Altos." He said.

"Ummm. Yeah I'll be fine." I spoke. Jason looked over to me.

"Are you tone deaf?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"That's sad. I'm sorry to hear that." He said sympathetically.

-------------[Time Skip]-------------

It was the end of the day, and I was packing my stuff to begin walking home when I heard someone calling my name. I spun around to see Jason running at me. A big stupid smile on his face.

"What's up?" I asked. He just kept smiling. "You're scaring me... What is it?" I asked.

His smile began to falter and he gave me a piece of paper. "If you ever want to... You know... Practice. This is my phone number. I hope you can text me soon." He said before walking off into the massive hoard of 10th graders.

I clutched the note in my hand and smiled. I know what I was doing the first thing when I got home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now folks. Be sure to leave a vote and a comment and also show some love to the follow button as well. Thanks to you his I almost have 30 followers, and almost 500 votes to my profile. Thank you all so much, and I hope to see you all soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~