Chapter 14: Jalox <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile and today I have for you guys a Jalox fanfic. I can understand how Jason and Deadlox is Jalox! Anyway on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

"Where do you want to go Jason?" Ty asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"The carnival! The carnival!" I screamed while jumping up and down. Ty rolled his eyes, but smiled.

"Alright. Pack your things. We're going to Disneyland!" He screamed. I laughed maniacally and ran to get my stuff.

~*+*~

After three long hours. We finally parked and got outside. Disneyland was awesome! I know it isn't as big as Disney World. Not even close, but Disney Land is what I grew up with. I jumped up and down and smiled like I was a little 6 year old again. I wanted to play all the games, ride all the rides, and eat all the food. "What's first?" Ty asked. "Let's ride Madderhorn!" I screamed. (A:N// Idk if that's how you spell it.)

We rode Madderhorn 17 times in a row. That was my favorite ride from my childhood. I laughed as Ty looked like he was about to throw up.

~Magical Time Skip to end of the day~

Ty and I sat by the shore of the beach taking in the sunset. "Thanks for the amazing day Ty." I said looking at him. He smiled and flipped some of his long hair out of the way. I laughed and moved it for him. His head leaned into my hand, and I was surprised a little. Ty had a longing feeling in his eyes. Like he was a lost puppy, but I knew exactly what he wanted, and it as something I wanted for a long time too. I leaned in closer to him and turned my head. He did the same. We both closed our eyes and our lips met in total darkness. I smiled and laughed into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all! You guys wanted more so I gives you moar!!! Thank you all. Be sure to slap that vote button which yo forehead and make sure to comment as well. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~