Chapter 44: MunchingMudkipz <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called MunchingMudkipz. This is a pairing between MunchingBrotato and HuskyMudkipz. I feel bad that he left Team Crafted, but everything happens for a reason. Anyways. Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tyler's POV*

"Quentin! I don't know what to do!" I screamed at the iron door as I repeatedly hit the right click button on the switch, but the door wouldn't open.

"Tyler? Why are you repeatedly hitting the door... It's open." He said.

"Wait what?!" I asked. I blinked a few times to take the rage off of my mind and saw that the door was in fact open. "Oh." I said.

Quentin's laugh reverberated through the Skype call. I looked on my timer to see that it was time to end the video. "Okay guys tune in next time where we finally see what is behind this stupid fucking door." I spoke as I shut the camera off.

"Dude. That was funny." Quentin said. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yeah. It feels weird losing my sanity." I said snickering a little.

"Something's bothering you isn't it?" He asked.

"What? N-no! No no no. Nothing's wrong." I said. Quentin didn't seem sure.

"I'm coming over there, and you better be ready to tell me the truth." He said as he shut off the Skype call. Quentin was coming to Canada? Oh no. He can't come here.

~*~

There was a loud knock at the door. I knew exactly who was behind that door. I shuffled over and looked through the peep hole. Sure enough Quentin was standing there with his arms folded. I sighed and opened the door. "Hey Quentin." I said. He smiled and brought me into a hug.

"Tyler... What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed and let him hold me.

"I just feel a little lonely. My mom moved out and I've been really depressed. I've tried to hide it, but I can't hide it from you." I said. He smiled and turned me so I was facing him.

"I will always be here for you. Remember that." He said as he put his chin atop my head. In the process his lips lightly brushed against mine. I felt a light blush rush to my cheeks and I smiled.

Quentin pulled us back and smashed his lips to mine. I molded into his feel kiss and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt instant sparks as I moved my lips around in circles. Nothing has ever felt so beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you guys go. A quick side note guys before I forget. I actually made an Ifunny account, and if you want to subscribe to me then go to the tag SmilesGoForMiles. Thank you all. Be sure to slap that vote button if you enjoyed and rate and comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~