Chapter 54: Kordam <3

Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have a special chapter for you called Kordam. This is between Adam and Korra36. Enjoy. ^.^

Korra's Pov

Everyday it was the same.

I would come home from work. Go to therapy, come home, eat, spend an hour in the bathroom purging and cutting, and then go to bed to start that routine all over again the next day.

Although today was slightly different. My best friend, Adam, had asked to come over. He and I were supposed to study to pass our exams in the next couple of weeks.

Ding Dong

That must be him now. I quickly ran to the door and opened it slightly. The first thing a I saw were those piercing forest green eyes, and that goofy looking grin on his child-like face.

"Hey Korra!" He said in that overly excited voice.

"Hey Adam. Come on in." I said as I opened the door for him. He had his books in his hands and a backpack slung over his shoulder.

"What's in the bag Dahlburg?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to be aware of." He said smirking. "Hey, what's with the bandages?" He asked. Pointing to the one's on my wrists.

"Oh. Landed on them wrong during gymnastics." I said to try and hide them.

"Wow. Oh hey, can I use your bathroom. I drank a big gulp on the way over here." He said. I laughed a bit.

"Sure. Right over there." I pointed to the nearest bathroom. He gave me a salute and bounded into the bathroom.

I sat on the couch and opened my book to the next chapter.

"Korra?" Adam asked.

"What Adam?" I asked.

"Can you come here?"

"Why? Did you fall in?" I asked.

"No. Just... Come in here." He said. I sighed and closed the book to walk to the bathroom. I opened the door to see Adam holding up..

A bloody razor and two box cutting blades.

"What are these?" He asked.

"I... Umm. They're..." I couldn't find the words. I was caught.

"Korra. You don't do gymnastics do you?" He asked. I sighed.

"N-no. I don't." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Korra. Why would you do this? You're to beautiful to do this." He said. He grabbed my shoulders and embraced me. I gasped and embraced him back.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Do you know how serious this is? You could die from this." He said.

"I know. I go to therapy, but nothing works." I said trying my best to not have my voice crack. I felt water down my back and realized that Adam was crying.

For me.

He was scared I could die.

And that wasn't okay with me. I grabbed his shoulders and promised to stop. It wasn't an addiction, but it did scare him.

"Promise?" He asked holding out his pinky.

I smiled. "Promise." I locked my pinky with his. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Now let's get to work." He said as he walked away.

"What... You don't have to pee?" I asked.

"After that. I think you scared it out of me." He said smirking.

"Gross!"

Sawyer's Note: thank you all for reading. And a quick thing. I noticed that most of the requests for a one-shot for you guys have cutting as a disorder, and to tell you the truth, it kind of makes me sick. I don't enjoy writing about self-harm, so please don't include it. If you have a cutting addiction, then I would see a doctor or a therapist. Or better yet, see Adam's girlfriend!!! Okay, thank you. ^.*