Chapter 15: Deajan <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Deajan. Which is a Deadlox and Bajan Canadian fanfic. Thank you all do choosing my book, and I hope to one day get this book over 1,000 reads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

I became friends with Ty little over a year ago, and now I'm going to get married to him. He proposed to me on our one year anniversary, and I was super stoked to see the huge ring.

I looked into his deep green eyes that day and kissed him. I have to admit his kisses were somewhat sloppy, but I didn't care. I was in love with him after all.

"Mitch. I love you. You know that right?" He asked.

"Of course I do. You're my entire world." I said. Ty laughed and kissed me again. He had to stand on his toes because of how tall I was.

"I remember the first day we met." Ty whispered into my ear.

~Flashback~

I jumped out of the cab in Arizona. The wind whipped my face, and the sun beat down mercilessly. I looked up to see a boy with a Popsicle sitting by the road. "Are you Ty?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"Mitch?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

"That's me. Adam sent me to get y-"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked suddenly.

"N-no. Why?" I asked. I was inside of this person. I just met him and everything.

"No huh? Well any girl would be lucky to have you." He said. I but my lower lip. I was gay.

"I-I'm actually gay." I said. He looked at me.

"Really? Me too." He said. A little too fast. I smiled. "You are cute." He said standing up. He walked over to me and pressed his lips to mine.

Fireworks... Instant fireworks went off in all directions. I heard some people cheering. Others were shouting at us that it was "against god's law", but I didn't care.

"We should be going." Ty said. I nodded my head and smiled.

~End of Flashback~

That was the start of a beautiful relationship. I twisted the ring on my finger. I heard a small knock on the door. My wedding dress was beautiful. With ruffles and everything...

I'm just kidding. The SUIT was amazing. A jet black with green trimmings. I knew it was Ty's favorite color.

I walked outside and joined Ty in marriage. Everything was beautiful. "I hope there are many new adventures to come." I said. He smiled at me and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button which ya forehead, and show some love to me.

Mitch: I'm finally in another one-shot?

Ty: yes.

Mitch: *fangirl squeal* I'm so happy. * hugs me* thank you thank you thank you. *hugs you*, and thank you for reading this biggums!

Me: yeah. Thanks for watching! Peace out. Oh wait! Almost forgot! I need you guys' help with this book. Please comment on the next pairing you want me to do. Thank you. Now peace out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~