Chapter 35: Aditch <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey all you Miles out there. It's me Smile, and today I have for you guys a chapter called Aditch. This was sent in by _adorablekitty_. Thank you all for your continued support, and for all the votes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Adora's Pov*

"Alright everyone! We're going full out next time! If you do it well; we will alternate between all stunts and all tumbling!" My coach yelled out. Multiple moanings and groaning sweet the answer. My coach rolled her eyes before waking to the sound system to start our music.

Our music started up on the usual 1 of 8 count. I slowly backed up into a two handspring to a full. I was on a level 5 team. I moved through the music, and only payed attention to the counts. Moving from stunt, to tumbling, from stunt to tumbling, and so on and so forth.

Finally it was time for the dance, and so moved through it expertly. The ending pose came to soon, and I wasn't that out of breath when it finished. I smiled and everyone clapped for each other.

I heard the weirdest fangirl squeal coming from Sydney, my flyer. I turned towards the spectator room where I saw the most amazing thing.

Bajan Canadian. And I'm not talking about a look alike. The actual, genuine, person. He was sitting looking quite intrigued at me. I smiled and waved a little. Blushing furiously. He smiled and motioned for me to walk into the room.

I grabbed a towel and dabbed my forehead as I walked closer to him. he smiled and leaned back in his chair. "I really enjoyed your routine. I think it's the best routine in the gym." He said.

I touched my cheeks to feel the warmness. "Th- thank you Mitch." He said. Great. I just said his name. Now I look like a weirdo I thought.

"You know who I am?" He asked. I nodded my head and he smiled. "That's good. I never met a fan that was into cheerleading." He said. He looked out the window. "Holy crap." He said.

"What?" I looked out to see half my cheer team scrambling at the window. They looked super crazed. "Yeah. My whole team is kinda into you." I said. All Mitch did was laugh. I smiled and perked up a little.

"Well um.." He said. I realized I hadn't even given him my name.

"Oh. I'm Adora." I replied. He nodded.

"Well Adora. I would like to get to know you. How about I pick you up to go to a movie and then dinner?" He said.

"I would like that." I said. He smiled and kissed the back of my hand like a gentleman.

"Until then Adora." He said. I blushed fiercely, and smiled as he walked out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you guys enjoyed it, and of you did be sure to click on that like button. Helps me know you appreciate my content and you want to see more. Thank you everybody, and I'll see you all next time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~