Hopeless

Hopeless that's what I am I will never get over the fact Shannon is de.. I can't even say it or think about it without crying as soon as I stepped foot into my school Northwood High everyone turned and looked at me everyone stared they all gave me sympathetic looks. I just ignored everyone that day I didn't speak at all. "Nicole.." I heard Vince say behind me. Vince was my boyfriend at the time Shannon died. I haven't talked to him since that day. "I waited for you... I waited 3 months to see you I missed you so much."
"Shut it Vince I still don't wanna talk."
"Ok I understand but I just want to let you know I love you."

*****
Later at lunch I sat alone many people came over to talk to me I just shut them out though. Then I looked up I saw a boy with black hair, blue eyes and he was pretty tall. I've never seen him before he looked like a new kid. "Um... Hi may I sit here?"
"Sure I guess." He noticed I looked sad. "Is something wrong?"
"Yes but I don't want to bother you with my problems."
"Oh uh I'm brooks."
"I'm Nicole." We didn't talk much I barely said a word to him he did most of the talking. I got home from school ran up to my bedroom and listened to sad music really loudly with my headphones. Then I saw I got a text from Vince he wanted to meet. I decided it might be good to actually go out and do something for the first time in 3 months. So I told him I could go and we met up at the Winchester Park. He was already there sitting on are bench. "Hey how you doing Nicky...Nevermind I know the answer thank you for meeting me."
"I know you probably don't feel like talking."
"Can we just sit here and not talk?" I said. Then I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I really want to start over again like are relationship and start fresh and go on are "first date" tomorrow."
"I don't want to start anything over I want to end it I'm sorry Vince." Then I left I left the same boyfriend I've had since the 8th grade 3 years I was with him and we only had a couple fights I thought we were gonna be together forever. But instead I ended it. I can't believe I just did that but I know it's for the best. The next day at school I saw Vince and his beautiful golden blonde hair was all messed up and he looked like he barely slept and he was wearing a white shirt with a stain on it and sweatpants he never wears sweatpants he hates them. I felt so bad of course I still loved him but I just need a break from him right now. I shut my locker and turned the corner and I bumped into brooks. "Sorry." I said his stuff spilled everywhere I helped him pick his stuff up and I looked into those beautiful blue eyes of his. "Thanks hey do you mind if I sit with you at lunch again I don't really know that many people."
"Oh yeah you can um see you at lunch."

Hey guys!!! Thanks for reading I really hope you continue to read I wrote the first couple chapters like a long time ago in my writing journal that's why they aren't as good as some of my later chapters but the book gets soooo much better so please keep reading!