Her White Dress

I walked into the house. There was people everywhere. I then saw Monty.

"Hey Monty where are the bathrooms?" I asked politely.

"Down that hall to the right." He said.

"Thanks."

I went down the hall which had a little less people. But then I bumped into him.

Griffin.

I looked up into his Golden brown eyes.

"Hey Nic what are you doing here?"He said smiling.

"Oh I'm here with Br..." I then realized I still hadn't told him about how I'm dating Brooks.

"Brooks." I said finishing my sentence awkwardly.

"Oh." He said as his smile fell. He then looked very sad.

"Yeah um... see you later." I said as I walked away.

I feel really bad now.

I then walked down the hall to find the bathroom but nobody was in there. He probably finished while me and Griffin were talking.

So I then turned the corner to see Jax. Who then saw me. Of course he was drunk.

He then walked up to me. But then passed me which I was grateful for. Thank god he didn't decide to talk to me.

But I then felt hands grab onto my butt.

"Hello Sweetheart." Jax said from behind me.

I then smacked his hands away from my butt. Then he grabbed onto my arms I tried to make him let go of me but he was to strong. He then opened the door to a bedroom that was right next to us and picked me up and slammed me on the bed.

"I want you." He said whispering in my ear. He then started to kiss my neck.

"Jax stop I have a boyfriend." I said.

"I don't see him around." He said.

He then took off his shirt and pants.

"Want to take off my boxers for me?" He said seductively.

"No get off me Jax."

"Fine I will just undress you then."

He then unzipped my dress as he placed kisses on the back off my neck.

"I know you want me to." He said in my ear.

He then slid my dress down to the floor. I tried to bend down and grab it but he slammed me back down on the bed.

"Jax please don't do this." I said.

I was gonna get raped.

He then moved himself down to my lower half and tried to slid down my underwear with his teeth.

I then pushed him away from me very harshly. But that just made him angrier.

"Don't you dare do that again sweetheart."

There was nothing I could do now.

I then heard the door bust open. It was Griffin.

"Get away from her!" Griffin yelled as he grabbed Jax and threw him onto the ground. He then started punching him.

"Ok Griffin that's enough." I said.

He was punching him to hard Jax was bleeding now all over his face. But Griffin didn't stop. He wouldn't stop even when I tried to pull him off of him.

"Stop!" He yelled. As I forcefully pushed Griffin off of Jax. His knuckles were bleeding.

You could see pure hatred in his eyes. It's like he wanted to kill Jax.

He then glanced down at jaxs face. I think he then realized he hurt him bad.

"I won't let him touch you ever again." Griffin said as he walked out of the room.

******

I had put my dress back on and walked back outside to look for Brooks. I still needed to talk to him before I left this terrible party.

I then finally saw him talking to one of his friends. I grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

"Who's Nina?" I said angrily.

"Who told you about her?" He said as his voice deepened and he looked mad.

"It doesn't matter why didn't you tell me about her?"

He was silent. He then looked away from me.

"Answer me!" I shouted. He Still didn't answer.

"Is this her dress?" I asked.

"Yes." He said quietly but I heard him.

"I loved her I'm sorry I never told you about her. But I just didn't have the guts to tell you I was embarrassed."

"How many other secrets are you keeping from me?"

"None." He said.

"Are you still in love with her?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Are you lying to me?"

He still wasn't looking at me.

"Your lying aren't you?"

"Brooks answer!" I said.

"Stop!" He shouted.

"Ok I still think about her every day I'm sorry. I wouldn't say I'm in love with her still though."

"Please forgive me." He said.

"Brooks I don't know if I can forgive you." I paused for a second then continued. "You know I almost got raped in there while you were gone by Jax?"

"What?"

"Yeah Griffin saved me you weren't there."

"I'm sorry Nicole I'm gonna beat the crap out of him."

"Oh trust me Griffin already did that."

He was then silent.

"You know I'm not the only one who has been lying." He said.

"Excuse me? When I have ever lied to you?"

"I know you like Griffin." He said.

"No! I do not!" I yelled.

"It sure seems like it."

"You know what I'm done Brooks goodbye." I said then walked away from him.

"No wait Nicole I don't know why I said that please don't leave me." He said as he grabbed onto my arm.

"Goodbye Brooks."

"Wait! I love you!" He shouted before I could walk away.

"You love her to."