Redos and back to old habits

Brooks had just left when I heard a knock on the door. It was Emily. "Heyyyy." She said. I hugged her. Then I told her about the whole Griffin thing.  "Sooo how are you and Brooks going?"
   "Its going really good." I said. It's still kinda awkward to talk about brooks with her ever since the whole thing when he invited the both of us to the movies. But she said she doesn't like brooks in that way anymore. I heard the back door open and it was Vince wheeling in Griffin in his wheelchair. Emily went up and hugged Griffin and so did I. Then we all sat on the couch and just for the heck of it we put on drake and Josh which was are favorite show to watch together when we were younger. Of course Griffin did his "that is not my job." Impression he does it so well...not then Vince went to the fridge like he usually does and grabbed his milk and poured it into a bowl and then put his captain crunch in. He is the only person I know that puts the milk in before the cereal and of course he grabbs the candy dish. We started to keep that in the pantry cause Vince would always take all of the candy out of it and eat it. "Looks like Vince found the candy again Nicole." Emily said. We all laughed and it felt dam good to be back with my old friends. The only thing that was missing was Shannon.
       It was around 11pm when Vince fell asleep. He always fell asleep so early. Griffin woke him up and then we hugged them goodbye and they left. Emily just spent the night cause she usually does when we hang out. But Of course when I thought everything was going perfect something goes wrong. Will walked into the house soaking wet from the rain and had some mud on him. "Will what happened?" I asked. "Nothing it was Nothing." He said as he ran upstairs. I actually hadn't seen will since me and Brooks date.   "That was sketchy." Emily said. "Yeah I haven't seen him since before me and Brooks went to the movies."
"Wait...what? Oh my god what if he was the one that hit Griffin?"
"Are you kidding me Emily??? How could You even say that my brother would never do that."
"Just saying it makes sense what if it was an accident and he got scared and ran and he just came back now."
It did make sense. But still I know my brother wouldn't run.
    The next day I decided to go back to school. "Hey will can you drive me." I said shouting up the stairs. He walked down the stairs. "Uh..no I'm busy." He said he was in a rush he was in all black and then threw on his hood and then he walked out the door. "Very sketchy." I mumbled to myself

*Sorry for the short chapter guys thanks for reading my book!!!