Bittersweet memories

We had finished are amazing dinner. Every bite of the food tasted like heaven.
"I can see you enjoyed your dinner." He said as the waiter took are plates. My plate was scraped clean I ate every last Crum. I chuckled.
"Thanks for the dinner."
"Your welcome." He said as we got up. He had paid for both meals which I was grateful for cause I barely had any money.

He drove me home and pulled into my driveway. "You sure you don't wanna just come to my place?"
I laughed.
Honestly getting to know Jax was really fun and enjoyable I felt like he showed his softer side.
"Thanks Jax see you tomorrow." I got out of the car and walked up to my porch trying to get out my key when I felt jax behind me grabbing my waist. "You didn't say goodbye."
"Yes I did." I said.
"No.. you didn't this is a goodbye." He then ducked down to reach my lips cause he was really tall and he kissed me. I was speechless I kinda just stood there and then he walked back to his car.
I kissed him back.
*****

"Lets go." Brooks said sitting on the couch.
"You take to long to get ready."
"Do not."
"I got here at 7:15 to pick you up its 8 and you said you were ready."
"I had to do some other stuff."
"Slowpoke."
I giggled.
We then got into Brooks car and drove to school. "You look cute today." Brooks said to me taking his eyes off the wheel to look into my eyes. "Look at the road prettyboy." I said.
I'm feeling so bad for what happened last night with jax I should have never went out to dinner with him.
I let him kiss me.
    We got to school and met up with Griffin and Emily.
"Guess what." Griffin said with a smile on his face. "My leg is getting better and my wrist healed so I'm switching to crutches tomorrow and before you know I'll be walking again."
"That's great." I said and smiled and lowered myself down to hug him.
I went to my locker and got my stuff and shut it to find none other then Jax starling looking down at me. "Hey babe last night was fun wasn't it?"
"No it's never gonna happen again."
"Oh never say never sweetheart what was so bad about it?"
"It was going great until a certain someone kissed me I have a boyfriend."
"I'm well aware of your little boy toy but you kissed me back and I know you liked it."
"No I didn't." I said angrily and stomped off.

But I did. And that was the bad part.

I then walked to my next class but then bumped into Monty Ramon and those mysterious green eyes of his. He looked so very attractive. I'm surprised the girls at are school haven't started throwing themselves at him yet. He had just gotten a haircut his hair now a buzzcut but not that short of one. He still looked very handsome. He always wore tight V-Neck shirts and tight jeans that looked amazing on him.
"Oh hey sorry."
"Its fine." I said picking up my history book that had fallen.
"I haven't seen you in a while."
"Uh... yeah"
"Hey Nicole." Brooks said walking up to me giving me a glare cause I was talking to Monty. None of my friends still trust him but I do. There's just something about him.
"Lets go to class." Brooks said grabbing my hand and walking away.
"What was that about?"
"I don't want you talking to that guy." Brooks said.
"Why?"
"Cause he could have hit are friend with his car!" He said raising his voice a little.
"It wasn't him Griffin said it himself."
"I still don't like the guy or trust him."
Then we walked to are class and Jax was in it. Well this was gonna be awkward. I was preying that Jax didn't say anything but of course he had to say something.
"Hey princess." He Said so Brooks could hear.
"Excuse me." Brooks said stepping in front of me.
"What just talking to my lady." He said arrogantly.
"She's not your lady...she mine."

"I'm not so sure that was the case last night."