Hotel Mistakes?

Me and Griffin were expecting to be staying at vinces for the night but I instead we just booked a hotel. We decided we were just gonna leave in the morning cause what was the point of being here if Vince was just gonna act like that.

We got to are room and I looked up at Finn and said.

"I'm really sorry about everything you probably had a terrible birthday cause I brought you here."

"No it's fine trust me I'd rather spend my birthday with you then anyone else."

I blushed at this then got up and grabbed something from my suitcase that I threw in there just in case.

It was a bottle of wine. "Want some?" I Said as I opened the bottle.

"Sure." He said smirking.

I passed him the bottle after I took a small sip. I wasn't planning to get drunk I just wanted something to take the edge off. Finn took a much larger sip.

We passed the bottle around and talked about how much of a douche bag Vince is now and other things. Then the topic of how he told me he had feelings for me got brought up and he looked me dead in the eyes and said "Do you feel the same way? It's ok to say no I know you and Brooks just broke up."

"Finn I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for you it's just I'm not looking for a relationship right now."

"I understand that." He then paused for a second. "Can I tell you something?" He said.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Your perfect."

"Am not." I said.

"Trust me you are and your the most prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"Your just saying that cause your drunk." I said.

"No I'm not drunk you on the other hand are." He said.

"Whattt no I'm notttt." I then realized I've been slurring my words. I must have been taking larger sips then I thought.

"Ok maybe I am." I said as we both laughed.

The room then became dead silent. We just kinda stared into each other's eyes. Finns hand then moved to my cheek as he stroked it gently.

He then started leaning in.

I was about to back away but he already slammed his lips into mine and he tastes so good I didn't want to pull away. Our kiss was so passionate and we were both into it. The kiss then became more aggressive.

"I love you lucky charms." He whispered in my ear as he then began to kiss my neck.

"Wait... I'm sorry I'm getting carried away your drunk I don't want to take advantage of you." He said softly.

"No your not its fine I want you Finn." I said I was so drunk all I know is that I wanted him right now.

"No My love I'm sorry maybe when your sobered up."

"My love"

That's what he called me in my dream.

"Alright... hey where are you going?" I shouted as be got up.

"I'm gonna run to the store and grab some water bottles and food."

"Um finny are you sureeee your ok to driveees." I said once again slurring my words.

"I'm fine lucky charms try to get some sleep."

"Ok bye I love you." I said not knowing what I was doing.

Well did I love him? I know I have feelings for him. But there really strong feelings.

"Love you." He said as he shut the door behind him.

******

It has been 2 hours since Griffin left and I'm super worried. I really think I should call 911 or something that's how worried I am. I know he's still a bit drunk. I've called him 10 times and he hasn't answered. I then realized I should probably go to the store to see if he's still there but I'm to drunk to drive.

I decided to try and find someone in the hotel who could give me a ride. So I walked down to the lobby to try to find someone who looks kind enough to give me a ride.

There was only like 3 people in there since it was so late. I then saw a very attractive boy who I thought looked nice.

I then walked over to him. If I was sober I definitely wouldn't have the guts to ask a complete stranger for a ride.

"Um.. Excuse me." I said politely as the boy looked up from his phone.

He had light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Yes." He said.

"I know this is really weird to ask but can you give me a ride? I'm kinda drunk and I don't think I should drive I need to find my friend he left the hotel hours ago and said he was just going to the store."

"Yeah of course." He said as he got out of his chair.

"Thank you so much." I said smiling.

"My name is Nicole."

"I'm Tristin." He said giving me a small smile.

HEY EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I REALLY HOPE YOU READ THE SECOND BOOK WHEN I PUBLISH IT AND TRISTIN IS GONNA BE IN IT!!
Make sure you vote and keep reading!! And comment who's your favorite character? Or anything else you feel like saying.