The Almighty Jax Starling

I nodded motioning for him to continue.

"I....I...... I hit Griffin." 

"What???" I said shouting.

"I hit him on accident....I felt so bad but then worried cause this was my 5th time getting into an accident where I hit the person. I knew that would mean getting my licence taken away. You don't know how guilty I have felt." I was speechless standing there with a shocked looked on my face.
"Thats when I came home and was all wet and muddy it was raining that night.... you can't tell anyone...I just needed to tell someone."
"You tell me that and expect me not to tell anyone?..We accused another person for it yesterday when my friend's talk about getting revenge on this person who hit Griffin you expect me of just sit there and lie to them saying I have no clue who it is."

"Well yeah.. pretty much....please Nicky."
"Will."
"Please your my little sister I love you I'm just asking you to do this one thing."
"Will you eventually tell people it was you."
"I..wasn't ..planning on it." He said.
"Ughhhh willllll." I said sighing and dragging out those words.

"Fine." I said.

******

"Stop Brooks." I said blushing he was kissing my cheek again and again and then lowered to kissing my neck. "Ok...but your just so cute." He said giving me one last kiss on the cheek. He then gazed into my eyes and we stopped walking we were staring at each other for a couple seconds until he leaned in slowly. It was the perfect moment. Until I heard that arrogant cocky voice from behind us.

Jax Starling

"Ew Get a room!" He shouted so everyone in the parking lot could hear. Luckily only a few people turned and looked. Brooks rolled his eyes and looked pissed off. "Go away jax." Brooks said.
"Ohhh so the new boy has guts huh?" Jax said.
"Just leave jax." I said.
He then moved closer to me and then closer till we were only a few inchs apart. "Sorry sweetheart I'm not leaving." He said as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I haven't seen you in a while....how's my good old pal Emily doing." He said.
I pushed him slightly away from me but it was hard to move him cause of his rock hard abs.
"Stop being a douche." I said.
"What's going on here." Vince and Griffin said as they walked up to us. Jax rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Was he bothering you." Griffin said.
"He was just being his usual douchebag self."

    We then walked into school. I walked to my locker and I looked down the hallway and saw Monty I felt bad for him. He was getting accused for something he didn't do. I can't believe my brother is making me keep this secret.
I was thinking lost In my thoughts. I didn't even realize that Brooks was at my locker saying my name. "Oh hey sorry." I said.
"Hey um.. I'm sorry about earlier I can't believe that cocky jerk interrupted us... Is he always like that?"
"Yup."
"Yeah well um uh." We were gazing into each other eyes glancing at each other's lips then Brooks leaned in and gently pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft they felt like pillows on my lips. I wanted the kiss to last longer but it was a short but sweet one. He smiled and I smiled back.
I really liked him..like a lot.
   Later in my english class. Mr. Turner was talking about boring stuff that I wasn't bothering to listen to. My pencil had fallen so I bent Down to pick it up.
"Damn nice ass Nicole." I heard jax say who was sitting next to me.
"Why do you always have to be such a pervert."
"Hey I'm just being myself."
Then the bell rang and I got up and felt something grab my but.
"Jax!"