Back to School

I walked into the school and everyone was staring at me. They all knew. They all knew what I had done to Monty. They probably all think I'm a terrible person for it. I heard people whispering bad things like "she did it on purpose" and "He denied to sleep with her so she hit him with her car"
Emily then spotted me and grabbed my hand and pulled me threw the crowd that was all staring and pointing and whispering. "There all assholes don't listen to them."
"Yeah and hey I'm really sorry about your car."
"It's fine I didn't even like it that much anyways so actually thank you cause my parents are getting me a new one."
I laughed.
Then I saw Brooks he looked so adorable in his dark grey shirt and black hoodie.

"Hey." I said as I walked up to him. I heard Emily said from behind me where are you going but I kinda ignored her. My eyes met with Brooks dark brown eyes.

"Hey I've been looking for you how's being back to school?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Terrible I just wanna sit on my couch eating food and watching Tv."

"I know you do." He said laughing. "Hey so do you wanna do something tonight to celebrate you being out of that wheel chair you could invite Emily and Griffin." He said.

"Emily and Griffin?" I said I was a little confused.

"Yeah you know it can be like a double date uh er."

You could tell he didn't mean to say double date.

"I didn't know Emily and Griffin were dating."

"She didn't tell you?" Brooks said.

"No she didn't." I said then walked back over to Emily.

"Hey Emiffin."

"Huh?" Emily said as she shut her locker.

"You know you and Griffin." She then realized what I was talking about and then realized that I know about them. Griffin has just finally gotten over Vanessa and now he's with Emily? Like I always assumed Emily and Griffin would end up together like it would be me and Vince and Emily and Griffin. But me and Vince didn't work out and Griffin and Emily never happened until now.

"I meant to tell you." She said.

"Why didn't you how long have you guys been dating? And did he ask you or did you ask him."

"A week and he asked me on a date and then things just clicked and yeah now we are dating."

"Wow I'm so happy for you! Anything else I missed in the two weeks I've been gone?"

"Nothing really besides... Oh wait."

"What?" I said.

"You don't know yet um never mind."

"What are you talking about Em?"

"Oh uh nothing just talk to Vince about it gotta go bye!" She said as she ran off.

Great I missed so much while I was gone. Emiffin is a thing and now this Vince thing.

So then I went to go talk to Vince cause I hate not knowing things I just needed to know right now.  I saw him about to walk into English class but I grabbed him and pulled him to the side before he walked in there.

"What are you not telling me?" I said.

"What?" He said confused.

"Emily told me to come talk to you about something."

"Oh yeah that.. can we do this after school? It's a lot to explain and I got to get to class."

"Sure I guess." I said then he walked into his room.

What was he keeping from me?

*****
Honestly I feel a little weird about the whole Emily and Griffin thing like I'm not jealous but well I don't know I did used to like Griffin and he's always been in the back of my mind. But no I'm not jealous.

Or Am I?