Monty Ramon

I walked into the school smelling some terrible scent from the cafeteria. I walked to my locker when I saw Vanessa and she walked up to me. "Hey Nicole is Griffin ok?" She said. That's weird I never knew those two talked. "Uh yeah he's doing a lot better."
Actually the entire day I was getting so many people asking about Griffin. Later at lunch I was with Brooks and Emily. When Vince walked over. "You mind if I sit here?" He asked politely. "No not at all."
"Griffin is coming back to school tomorrow." Vince said as he sat down. "Already?" I asked. "Yeah he's doing fine in his wheel chair." Then I saw Vanessa again and she sat down in the empty chair at are table. "Hey guys I think I need to tell you what's going on." I looked at Brooks and he also looked confuses. We all just gave her a puzzled look. "Me and Griffin have been going out and I'm really worried about him...what if this guy comes back the one who hit him." Vanessa and Griffin? Together? I wasn't expecting that. "Dont worry whoever it is they won't come back we will make sure of it." Vince said. "I thought it was an accident." I said. "I don't think so the way that person hit griffins motorcycle didn't look like an accident." Vince Said. After lunch I noticed this guy who walked out of the main office. He looked like a new kid. I was walking by him when my binder dropped. "Oh here you go." He said picking it up. As are eyes met. His eyes were sparkling green and he had short light brown hair. "Oh thanks." I said. "Uh.. I'm new here you mind showing me to Mr.Turners room."
"Yeah it's this way."
"Oh uh I didn't catch your name." He said. "I'm Nicole."
"I'm Seth." He said.
After I walked Seth to his class I went to Brooks locker. He wasn't there so I turned around and ran into a hard chest. It was Vince. "Oh hey Nic." He said. "Hey."
"Hey uh I hope things aren't awkward between us anymore I really care about you nic and still wanna be friends with you."
"No they aren't awkward and we are friends." Then he hugged me. I haven't felt one of his hugs in forever.
In English I saw Brooks. "Hey cutie." He said as I walked up to him. He was always so sweet. He went up to me and hugged me. "What's that smell." He asked. "What smell I just took a shower this morning."
"No it smells like cologne." I forgot how strong Vinces cologne was.
"That's just Vince." He gave me a very disapproving look. "He just hugged me...as friends don't worry."
"Are you sure he thought it was as friends."
"Yeah."
"I don't want you hugging any guys your my girlfriend not there's." Then he put his hand to his mouth. Realizing he shouldn't have said that cause we really don't even know if we are "dating" yet. "So I'm your girlfriend." I said smirking. "Uh...Um." He paused for a second. "This isn't the way I wanted to ask you... but Nicole Georgia Brooks...Will you be my girlfriend?" He said so sweetly.
"Aww yes." I said. As he pulled me into another hug then are eyes met I thought he was gonna kiss me but then I pulled away. I don't know why I did.

   After school I was walking home with Emily and Brooks when  Vanessa ran up to us. "Hey guys did you see that new kid."
"Yeah Seth he seems nice."
"Is that what he told you his name was?"
"Yeah...isn't that his name?" I asked.
"No I used to go to school with that guy he's lying about his name and where he's from. We got to ask Griffin about him."
"What's his real name?" Brooks asked.

"Monty Ramon."