I Just Want To Be Happy Again

Sometimes I just sit and cry in my room. Sometimes crying just makes me feel better. I wish that I can just restart. Restart my life over again so I can be happy so I can cherish every little moment. So Shannon could be here spending every moment with me.
Before school I ran downstairs and grabbed my lunch and said goodbye to my mom. And will drove me to school. "Why didn't you tell me."
"Tell you what?"
"About you and Vince why did you end it?" Will said as pulled out of the driveway."Can we not talk about that."
"Um sure but Nicky you can tell me anything."
"I know I just don't feel like talking about that right now."
When I got to school Vince wasn't there. I asked his friend Griffen and he said that he wasn't at his house when he went to pick him up. Now I was getting worried I was about to just ditch school and go look for him when I bumped into Vanessa. "Oh hey." I said. "Oh hey Nicole right?" She said. "Yeah...what are you doing here?"
"I'm switching schools I was gonna go to Southshore but I thought why not just go to school here at Northwood with my little brother." Southshore is like are rival school we have a big football game with them every year which I think is in like 2 months. "Oh well welcome to Northwood!" I said putting a fake smile on my face. I haven't really smiled or laughed at all lately. Vanessa asked me to show her around to some of her classes so I did. I ended up just staying the day and decided to look for Vince after school. I guess Brooks didn't know Vanessa transferred cause he was shocked to see her in lunch. Brooks and Vanessa were really close apparently there like each other's best friends since they move a lot. After school I was in the parking lot when Griffin pulled up. "Hey do you need a ride?" Griffin and I used to be really good friends before the whole Shannon thing. Griffin Wilmer was his name he had dirty blonde hair and his eyes were like the color gold. I think they were actually brown but the way the sun hit them made it look like he had Golden eyes. "No I'm actually gonna go look for Vince."
"Oh well hop in we will look for him together."
"Ok." It felt really good to be talking to Griffin again. It made me realize how much I missed him. We went to the coffee shop that he usually goes to then the pizza place then his house again. We were looking everywhere for him. Then I remembered that time I told him just go to our spot when your feeling sad and then you will think of us and it will make you happy. So we went to our bench at Winchester and I found him there. "Vince." I said. He saw me and then got up and walked away. "I Dont want you to see me like this."
"Vince come on let's go home." He saw Griffin behind me of course he had a douchebag thing to say. "You flirting with him now to?" And then walked away. Griffin drove me home. "Well we found him."
"Yup definitely him." I said rolling my eyes. Griffin smiled and then we said goodbye and he drove away.