Sad Goodbyes

It was Sunday.

The day that Vince was leaving. The boy who I fell in love with. The boy who has been my best friend my entire life. I wasn't gonna see him anymore.

Apparently everyone had already known about Vince leaving even Brooks.

Brooks was coming to pick me up. We were all meeting at vinces house to say goodbye. I know this was especially hard on Griffin. They have been not only best friends but have learned to love each other like brothers. Griffin doesn't have a family who loves and cares for him like normal families do. His parents have even flat out told him that they don't like him and they think he is a terrible kid. Griffin practically lived at vinces house most of the time.

Brooks had arrived at my house and we got to vinces. Griffin, Emily and Will who also had a very close bond with Vince were already there in his driveway. We got out of the car and tears were already in all of are eyes. Vinces parents were also there watching us all say goodbye with tears in there eyes also. We all individually said goodbye to Vince.

When Griffin had walked up to Vince to individually say goodbye to him it was the saddest thing you could ever see. They were brothers. They talked for a while. I had never seen Griffin cry. But he was. Then they wrapped each other into a hug this hug lasted for a while. With them crying into each other's shoulders then Griffin walked away and it was my turn to go up.

"Hey Nic." He said as I walked up to him. I loved when he called me that. I loved him and I wanted him to know that.

"Why do you have to leave me to know that the boy I fell in love with is leaving me crushs my heart. I love you Vince we may not be dating anymore but I love you. promise me you will come back eventually and visit or even better stay."

" I will and I love you to Nic I've been in love with you my entire life even still to this day. I may not be the love of your life but you will always be mine."

He had then pulled me aside to the side of his house so we couldn't be seen.

He then whispered in my ear "I'm gonna miss you the most." And then he leaned in and set a very romantic and passionate kiss on my lips.

"I love you Nicole never forget that."

"I love you to."

We then wrapped each other in a very tight hug and walked back out to the driveway.

We had all said are goodbyes and then wrapped Vince in a huge group hug.

He then waved goodbye and got into the car.

"I love you guys." He said as he shut the door of his car.

Then his parents got in and he drove away.

Vince was gone.

Sorry about the short chapter but I just wanted to make this the goodbye chapter. Make sure to keep reading and Vote and comment what you think of the book!