Another Unforgettable Party

"Hey." Brooks said smiling at me as he walked up to my locker. Thank god school was over I wasn't having a good day.

"Hey." I said then he gently set a quick kiss on my lips. I don't know why but I looked around to see if Griffin was anywhere. I didn't want him to see us kiss. Like I think me and Brooks are together but knowing that Griffin liked me I don't want to hurt his feelings.

"You wanna come to my house?"

"Yeah sure." I said as I shut my locker.

He then grabbed my hand and took me to his car. 

He smiled and then he said "I'm so happy your mine again."
Then he placed another kiss on my lips.

So I guess that means we are official.

But how was I gonna tell Griffin?

*********

"I've gotta pee be right back." I said as Brooks threw me a smile.

I got back from the bathroom and heard Brooks on the phone.

"I don't know maybe I will ask Nicole." He said shrugging his shoulders as he was speaking to someone on the phone.

"Ask me about what?" I said.

"Oh hey Monty and Axel are throwing a party at there house tonight did you want to go?"

"Um I don't know." I said.

I didn't really wanna go cause Axel was gonna be there but I wanted to go cause Brooks probably wanted to go and Griffin might be there. No Nicole stop it doesn't matter if Griffin is there. 
Ugh I think about him to much. I shouldn't have feelings towards Griffin I have a boyfriend.

"Yeah sure I'll go." I said before Brooks could tell him no.

"Yeah we will be there." Brooks said to Monty and then hung up.

"I'm gonna run home real fast and grab something nice to wear." I said.

"No wait I have something for you." Brooks said grabbing my arm.

"Come with me." He said as he pulled me up the stairs.

He went to his room and headed straight to the closet. He pulled all his clothes to the side and at the very back of his closet he pulled out a beautiful white dress.

"Wear this." He said.

"No I can't that looks super expensive is it vanessas?"

"It's fine it will look beautiful on you just wear it and no."

I blushed at the fact Brooks called me beautiful.

"Who's is it?" I said.

"It doesn't matter." Brooks said.

"Alright I will wear it."

"Yay." He said as he gave me a kiss.

*******

We got to the party and I could hear the loud music from all the way down the street.

Monty and axels house was very nice. Maybe not as nice as jaxs but thats just cause Jax was filthy rich.

"Hey guys." Monty said rolling down the ramp that looked like it was just built there for Monty to be able to get in his house.

"Come on in." He said kindly.

"Beer and other drinks are in the garage."  He said.

"Ok thanks Monty." I said.

"Wanna go get some drinks?" Brooks asked.

I nodded so then we went to the garage.

We had to kinda push are way through the crowd to get at least one bottle of beer. There were so many people. I then spotted Jax who was making out with some girl in the corner of the garage and doing some other really inappropriate stuff. I then turned to see Brooks wasn't at my side anymore. I looked around but I didn't see him.

"Hey Princess." I heard someone call out behind me.

I turned around to see Axel.

"Wannaaa danccceee." He said slurring his words. He was obviously drunk.

"No thanks your drunk." I said.

"Am not." He said dropping his beer can and grabbing onto my waist.

Axel May have been visibly attractive but he was a jerk who hated me so I smacked his hands off my waist and walked away from him.

"Dont worry I will get you later princess." He said calling out from behind me.

I then saw Brooks who was outside of the garage talking to some girl.

"Hey." I heard Brooks say as I walked up to them.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh this is Rose." He said talking about the girl who was standing beside him.

"She was one of my good friends that went to my old school with me."

"Oh hi rose." I said.

"Hi you must be Nicole Brooks has been talking a lot about you your the new girlfriend right?" Rose said.

New girlfriend? Did he have an old girlfriend at his old school? Maybe rose was his old girlfriend?

"Um yea." I said. Awkwardly.

"I will be right back I gotta go to the bathroom." Brooks said as he walked into the house.

"So you and Brooks are really good friends?" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah but I wasn't his girlfriend or anything we were just really good friends like don't get me wrong Brooks is hot but the girlfriend position was taken at his old school."

Girlfriend? Brooks had a old girlfriend that he has never told me about?

"Um he had a girlfriend who?" I said.

"He didn't tell you about her? He was obsessed with her. Her name was Nina. He was so in love with that girl until she broke his heart."

"Why did she break up with him?" I asked.

"She thought Brooks was to clingy and Nina had feelings for another guy."

"Oh I can't believe he didn't tell me about her."

"Well I understand why he didn't tell you I wouldn't want my boyfriend to know that I had an ex who I was crazy about."

I then realized since this isn't vanessas dress could this be Ninas?

I then walked off to find Brooks I needed to find him. I was so mad. I don't know why I was so mad. But how could he not tell me about her!

"Where are you going." Rose shouted from behind me.

"To find Brooks thanks for telling me about her." I said as I walked away.

Who knows maybe Brooks is still in love with Nina and I'm nothing to him.